I got my nails done and went to get snacks. I was talking to my friend and a lady walked right into my bb. She said,"omg!...........,you have nice hair " lol. I said thanks but that pause told me she was thinking of my bb. I had guys stare at me. That boosted my confidence even though I knew I wouldn't talk to them. I had an overall fair day.
How was y'all day?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
i went out today
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: i went out today
I fucked a girl in my city .
I kissed her so passionatly that i sucked her as a whole .
Now it was her time ,she didnt resist my magic wand .
Full 1 hr fun .
Kidding.......
I kissed her so passionatly that i sucked her as a whole .
Now it was her time ,she didnt resist my magic wand .
Full 1 hr fun .
Kidding.......
i have women who look at me also
But where i differ to you is that it upsets me that i cannot talk to them. I wanna kiss n hold n whisper sweet words till the sun goes down but i cannot. I have realised that life has been cruel to me but i reason with myself that if it wasnt me suffering from bb it would be someone else. THROUGH OUR SUFFERING OTHERS ARE ENJOYING. Stay strong and ease keep your confidence up. Ot is the only allie you have. Email me on [email protected] if you wanna share a few words.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.