It turns out I was chewing pure Vit C. I got some chewable at CVS. It is actually delicious.
Does anybody have difficulty sucking Vit C besides me? The acidity really hurts if I let it dissolve completely in my mouth. It's hard to describe the sensation, but it is like rinse with too much ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Wed May 02, 2007 2:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Wed May 02, 2007 2:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
Does anybody have difficulty sucking Vit C besides me? The acidity really hurts if I let it dissolve completely in my mouth. It's hard to describe the sensation, but it is like rinse with too much hydrogen peroxide. A little tiny piece of skin in my mouth just came off before I almost dissolved a ...
- Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
I would not be so negative about herbal, folk medicine. In fact, I just did a few gallstone flush with apple juice fasting with success. It indeed eliminated my stomach grumbling. If the chance to find the right doc is 1/1000 and the chance to find the right herb is 1/100,000, there is really no ...
- Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
After the first use of mastic, it doesn't upset my stomach anymore. So, there is no more stomach grumbling. It does seem to give me some relief two hours later after chewing mastic.
However, the stomach grumbling caused by the first use of mastic made me think whether I have parasite infection or ...
However, the stomach grumbling caused by the first use of mastic made me think whether I have parasite infection or ...
- Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
first use
Just got some mastic from
http://www.eartharoma.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_32&products_id=53
still waiting for the pack from cyber.
The stuff I got looks the same as in the picture. It is brittle in the sense that I can crush it into small pieces, but it is also soft upon pressure ...
http://www.eartharoma.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_32&products_id=53
still waiting for the pack from cyber.
The stuff I got looks the same as in the picture. It is brittle in the sense that I can crush it into small pieces, but it is also soft upon pressure ...
- Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: About Tung Brush
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3506
- Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: About Tung Brush
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3506
- Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
- Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
May we all share what mastic you've bought ? I just want to be sure we are talking about the same stuff. I ordered this,
http://www.eartharoma.com/catalog/produ ... ucts_id=53
http://www.eartharoma.com/catalog/produ ... ucts_id=53
- Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
- Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
It seems like mastic has antibiotic properties without those side effects. A legitimate research , actually published on a scientific journal, indicates eradication of H. pylori on some patients after taking mastic for 2 weeks.
Many real people recommend mastic for H. pylori, but some say it didn ...
Many real people recommend mastic for H. pylori, but some say it didn ...
- Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gallstone might be cause for some people
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6966
- Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gallstone might be cause for some people
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6966
Gallstone might be cause for some people
Hi,
Please excuse my typo and grammar mistakes as I am a chinese. I, 32, male, healthy,currently in US as a research scientist, had bad breath since 2002. I would like to share a website with you and my personal experience after following the procedure suggested by the website.
http://www ...
Please excuse my typo and grammar mistakes as I am a chinese. I, 32, male, healthy,currently in US as a research scientist, had bad breath since 2002. I would like to share a website with you and my personal experience after following the procedure suggested by the website.
http://www ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.