THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 351 matches

by Susie
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Im going hiking in 2 days
Replies: 3
Views: 1986

I agree Rikki I'm always more comfortable outside in the open air!!!
by Susie
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the point of this site
Replies: 9
Views: 3719

Oh Jimi.....you didn't fail at anything!!! And someday there will be a cure!!!
by Susie
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Will you commit s*****e?
Replies: 7
Views: 3581

I don't think I would ever call a person who commits s*****e a "weak" person......desperate maybe, but not weak. Personally I think it would take some major guts to do yourself off!!! I consider myself a pretty gutsy gal, but sure don't have the guts to do that!!


I must have been a greedy b ...
by Susie
Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 50th Birthday and Depressed
Replies: 22
Views: 9339

Hopefulone,
Can you say Lorraina Bobbit? LOL Happy Birthday!!!
by Susie
Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: don't sin by s*****e
Replies: 16
Views: 7367

The only thing I do believe if there is a god is he was probably in male form cause a female could never ever sit and watch things so F***** up!!! LOL Not trying to hate on the males haha Just my opinion!!

Keep the faith Shit4Breath I'm glad someone can!!
by Susie
Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone have any experiences with probiotics??????
Replies: 8
Views: 4213

Anyone have any experiences with probiotics??????

The reason I ask this is b/c in the past I have tried several different brands of probiotics and no changes except with a few that gave me an extreme stomach ache(not a good change). The other day I started my 3 y/o son on probiotics b/c he is always constipated and I read that would help. So I ...
by Susie
Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: don't sin by s*****e
Replies: 16
Views: 7367

Shit4breath......I wasn't there when the Bible was written. Also I don't think s*****e is ok, but if it happens I doubt loving Jesus would judge.


MusicLady.....What is the reoccuring dream?
by Susie
Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: don't sin by s*****e
Replies: 16
Views: 7367

I'm pretty sure if someone did commit s*****e cause of this problem Jesus wouldn't judge them for it and send them to hell. I can't believe anyone would be crazy enough to believe that!! I'm pretty sure he would think they have suffered enough.
by Susie
Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 2 week bad breath elimination challenge
Replies: 12
Views: 6226

Brad123....you are totally right on this! I believe it won't make you have fresh wonderful breath, but doing all the tongue scraping makes it worse my opinion.
by Susie
Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
Replies: 51
Views: 20443

haha Lisa.....I don't care about the spammers I have to deal with the crazy hackers on fb which is a million times worse!!
by Susie
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
Replies: 51
Views: 20443

LisaLisa,
I don't think pm is working very well. It seems the pm's don't go out for days for whatever reason. You can email me at [email protected] if you want.
by Susie
Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
Replies: 51
Views: 20443

Welcome back LisaLisa!!! We've missed your input!!
by Susie
Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: THANK YOU JIMI
Replies: 6
Views: 3289

Hello Jimi, could you please make sure the pm are working....thanks!
by Susie
Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr Mel Rosenberg
Replies: 5
Views: 2410

rolling my eyes.......Mel(aka planet) please quit trying to advertise your mouthwash...........it sucks and if Mel knew anything about bb he would realize those close to you get used to the smell so they are really of no help!!! I wouldn't pay him 19cents to see me!!

People I'm convinced most of ...
by Susie
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a Culture inside the V (tongue)
Replies: 1
Views: 1317

Awesome......keep us posted!!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗