THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Im going hiking in 2 days

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Im going hiking in 2 days

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, im going hiking with my school for 40km around these cold mountains over a few days . And im really excited. But since I dont talk at school people will obviously want to socialise with me when im out of that environment. Im really not sure what I should do. Theres going to be a lot of chatting going on while we hike. Im bringing my Ipod so I wont have to talk that much. But I need some tips for when someone does talk to me on the hike, especially a girl. Im bringing 3 packs of gum, but i dont think thats enough. At night they will all be around the fire, i think ill watch a movie on my phone in my tent. Some tips would be nice

\:D/
rikki
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by rikki »

Hi Daniel, I think you should go out there and try to enjoy yourself as much as possible. Rather than isolating yourself with your I pod, I think this would be the best time to talk with your classmates. I know that the only time that I ever feel semi comfortable talking to people is when I'm outside because there is a lot of fresh air and since you will be hiking and sitting by a fire, you likely won't even need to be super close in proximity to anyone to have a good conversation. Go on this trip and try to forget about your bb and just have fun.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

I agree Rikki I'm always more comfortable outside in the open air!!!
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

If its mint gum , eat a stick in three or two pieces. One whole piece will just make you more minty and the menthol will make it travel farther. I eat my pieces in threes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗