THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 39 matches
- Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: thread for my bb updates
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2222
- Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What happens when we sleep??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1514
What happens when we sleep??
Obviousley, sleeping affects our breath, but why? I've read it's due to lack of saliva flow or whatever and i understand that after a long night that'll cause us morning breath, but what happens when we take a nap? I mean sometimes i've shut my eyes for 15 minutes and i wake up with much worse ...
- Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have your dentists told you???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1857
What have your dentists told you???
Basically I've just returned from my dentist and even though he was incredibly understanding and quite a pleasant fellow, I felt he didn't know crap about what my problem could be!! He took a good look at my teeth, my gums, took a few x-rays and said he thinks a decaying filling i have is definatley ...
- Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Going to the dentist on Friday. What should i expect??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1186
Going to the dentist on Friday. What should i expect??
I know he probably won't cure me or anything, but for the 1st time since I have this curse I've decided to see one. It's just for a check up and a cleaning but i have full intention of asking him what my problem could be. Basically I just want him to confirm that my mouth isn't the problem and after ...
- Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thinking this will cure me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1949
I've been doing something similar for about 2 weeks now. Recently I've also decided to brush my teeth right after every meal, every snack and on top of that the heavy cleaning which includes the nasal irrigation I do 3 times a day. I know brushing your teeth too much can be bad for them but the idea ...
- Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 31872
Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
At the moment I'm trying to find all possible causes for my bb and go discarding one by one. I'm pretty sure I have fecal breath. I got bad breath coming out of my nose too. In the past i thought my problem could have something to do with pnd but recently I've been doing nasal irrigation with salt ...
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what does it smell like when you do the lick-your-wrist test
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2778
I think that there isn't an accurate method to smell our own breath. The wrist test can give a slight odor, but i'm sure it's nothing compared to whats really coming out of our mouths. How can we tell it's fecal? Well, I'm sure those with fecal breath have heard the "Who's farted" comments. Thats ...
- Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6376
- Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6376
- Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6376
- Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6376
- Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3708
- Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ppl with bb with no friends but a lover?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3742
- Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6376
Wow, I'm so happy for you. Changing my diet is something I have done recently, though i havn't taken it to the extreme. I am starting to eat a lot of fruits and veggies, something i havn't really done in the past and I am drinking a lot of water, It's practically the only thing I'm drinking at the ...
- Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think it's my tonsils.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3460
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.