Basically i gargled twice. Once with just salt and once with just baking soda. I also did the nasal irrigation with just baking soda.greenman wrote:baking soda is used in the fridge to stop odor. it doesn't have an offensive smell, it is more neutral even though there is smell.
i'm going to try to add more baking soda next time. btw what is the ratio of the salt and baking soda you use troy?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
Hi Troy, do you do this every morning and night? I want to try this too even if it only helps a little.Troy wrote:Basically i gargled twice. Once with just salt and once with just baking soda. I also did the nasal irrigation with just baking soda.greenman wrote:baking soda is used in the fridge to stop odor. it doesn't have an offensive smell, it is more neutral even though there is smell.
i'm going to try to add more baking soda next time. btw what is the ratio of the salt and baking soda you use troy?
Well, i've just been doin it for 2 days but i'm doing it in the morning, after lunch and before going to sleep.Busted wrote:Hi Troy, do you do this every morning and night? I want to try this too even if it only helps a little.Troy wrote:Basically i gargled twice. Once with just salt and once with just baking soda. I also did the nasal irrigation with just baking soda.greenman wrote:baking soda is used in the fridge to stop odor. it doesn't have an offensive smell, it is more neutral even though there is smell.
i'm going to try to add more baking soda next time. btw what is the ratio of the salt and baking soda you use troy?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.