THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 20 matches

by kiki
Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

TIREDOFIT,

Can you plz tell me what is the website for the irrigation kit, I found many on the web but still I don’t know who to trust and send money to.
by kiki
Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Immunology
Replies: 37
Views: 8521

austuser,

Can the desensitization therapy be done for the dust allergy, I thought dust, pollution cannot be treated, if it can, this very good news. I think I will make a visit to an immunologist.
by kiki
Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb elimination list
Replies: 44
Views: 12364

I hope both surgeries go well for you, knowing the problem is half the solution. Good luck O:)
by kiki
Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

Twilight,

I had them removed 10 years ago in tradition way, i.e. they cut them out. I don’t know if they are using new methods these days like lasers. They removed the palatine tonsils.

TIREDOFIT,

I can’t clearly remember what exactly the smell was. I red about many different smells, gasoline ...
by kiki
Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

bwonita69, I am not saying that tonsils are the only cause, there are al lottt of different possibilities. Why did you remove your tonsils, what was the problem?

About your questions noptical, luckily I do not have a white tongue. Did you identify the cause of your bb ?
by kiki
Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

Hello elliot

The horrible smell I had before removing my tonsils was very strong, and it never went away. My tonsils had many pockets in them with white food particles stuck there. Oh that is bringing memories back, God I suffered!

I was 100% sure it was my tonsils. The doctor who did the ...
by kiki
Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

Hello onewhocares

About the cost, I really don’t know exactly since my parents took care of that at that time, but it was a public hospital which costs less than a private one, I roughly remember something like 2000$.

About my bb status now, I am having bb occasionally like once every two weeks ...
by kiki
Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

Hi Elliott

I can assure you that if the tonsils are the cause of bb, removing them will end the problem forever. After removing my tonsils, I have no more bb. It is not just me, my sister had the same exact problem as me, she had bb that was persistent from tonsils, she followed my steps and did ...
by kiki
Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils, what to do
Replies: 39
Views: 8965

Tonsils, what to do

Tonsils, these smelly gases factory stuck in our throat. From my experience the only thing that worked to remove my bb is to remove them. For many years, the doctors always told me that nothing is wrong with them, no need for operation.

Those are the first defense line in the immune system. Do you ...
by kiki
Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Simple method for bb resulting from nose
Replies: 14
Views: 4576

I will try the grossan nasal irrigation soon, for now I am using tap water to rinse my nose, I asked my ENT about that and he said it is ok, it is more practical for me than adding salt or using salin drops. Years ago I used the salin drops, I used the bottle for two weeks, each time I insert it ...
by kiki
Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb elimination list
Replies: 44
Views: 12364

bb elimination list

For all of those who have bb but don’t know its cause, try an elimination list. Maybe using an anatomy picture of the nose, mouth, throat and digestive system would help. Put a sign on every part that you find is not the cause.

This needs a visit to the dentist, an ENT visit with possibly an ...
by kiki
Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: another useless doctor's visit
Replies: 5
Views: 2228

Hello missy

I am sorry that your ENT visit did no use. That in fact what always happen. We go to the doctor and he/she tells us to floss and brush, as if we did not try that.

Why don’t you try an endoscope that goes into your nose through your throat until the beginning of your esophagus. This to ...
by kiki
Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:01 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long long years until cured
Replies: 17
Views: 8933

Unfortunately such simple stuff makes life not simple at all. Under the age of 20 I used to panic when someone comes close to me, like I really don’t know what to do, if I spoke there faces tells it all, but sometimes I decided to move backwards, and the person used to ask me why are you moving back ...
by kiki
Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long long years until cured
Replies: 17
Views: 8933

Yes it is. But several doctors prescribed allergy sprays and I used them for years, but only one told me that it is vasomotor rhinitis and that medicines make no use.

Could you plz explain to me what oil pulling exactly is. I understood that it is rinsing the mouth with oil first thing in the ...
by kiki
Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long long years until cured
Replies: 17
Views: 8933

Hello noptical

No I did not get the allergy shot treatment, this is because my allergy is due to dust, cigarette smoke, changes in temperature of the weather, like going from a hot place into an air conditioned room, perfumes, and all sort of pollutions, all trigger my allergy. Therefore shot ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗