THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 75 matches

by issy154
Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never Been Kissed
Replies: 8
Views: 2797



Hey remember that he is probably as nervous as you. After 2 seconds you're a natural. \:D/

Actually he was quite experienced, especially in the lip nibbling department LOL. I finally agreed to it. I sort of just sat there and let him do everything. We went at it for about an hr. He even did ear ...
by issy154
Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Never Been Kissed
Replies: 8
Views: 2797

Never Been Kissed

Haven't written in a while.

I got surgery on my gums (had to fix an absess from a tooth extraction) and wanted to wait a while for it to heal. I'm getting the rest of my fillings tomorrow, but I've already been testing my breath, even after I eat, on my siblings and they say they don't smell ...
by issy154
Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I went to the Dentist today
Replies: 19
Views: 6238

Alright, well I got two fillings today. Spent 120 bucks already. Jeez.

Four more to go, and I have a periodontal evaluation for my gums surrounding my back tooth.

I noticed when I floss in just that one spot, I get a STRONG shit odor, and I can taste it when I suck on my back tooth throughout the ...
by issy154
Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin Water
Replies: 41
Views: 8952

So yeah, tung brush isn't any different. My tongue doesn't really have a lot of coating so I guess that's why I didn't notice anything.
by issy154
Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you blow out the birthday candles?
Replies: 7
Views: 2954

I think I'm already paranoid lol. Before I used to be extremely paranoid, when I was in middle school, and then started to forget about it in high school, and then ever since June when I came across this website I became paranoid again.
by issy154
Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: When you say you get reactions from people....
Replies: 8
Views: 3023

When you say you get reactions from people....

Could you guys be a little more specific?

Do you guys communicate up close to other people, like 5 inches? Is that when they react, or is there considerable distance?

Also, I've been reading posts where a lot of you claim that tung brush or vitamin c is helping. Do you actually have someone you ...
by issy154
Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:28 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: My 1st day home
Replies: 13
Views: 9225

Wow, I love indian food too lol.

But I hope everything went well, and that you are cured.
by issy154
Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A new anti-halitosis toothpaste to hit the market
Replies: 34
Views: 10985

P.S. Let me know if this stuff does help. I really can't afford to be wasting anymore money on worthless items.
by issy154
Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A new anti-halitosis toothpaste to hit the market
Replies: 34
Views: 10985

HAHA that video is so funny. Except I could never even be that close and do sign language lol.
by issy154
Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I went to the Dentist today
Replies: 19
Views: 6238

They are all on the surface of my teeth. My teeth have a lot of grooves so matter how much I brush I can't seem to clean it well enough.

Freaking sucks. I'm just hoping that's the reason why I have bb. I remember my bb was at it's worse when I had a HUGE cavity in the very back tooth that I didn't ...
by issy154
Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is ANYONE cured at all?
Replies: 4
Views: 1742

Is ANYONE cured at all?

Just wondering, lol. It's kind of sad. I'm now addicted to this forum. It used to be myspace I'd go on everyday.
by issy154
Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I went to the Dentist today
Replies: 19
Views: 6238

u get dry mouth :( that's the worst thing for your breath obviously.

Actually, I remember going to the movies with my sister like 3 weeks ago and didn't have anything to drink for a good 5 hrs. My mouth felt dry as hell, but she said my breath didn't smell at all.

I always feel like it does ...
by issy154
Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I went to the Dentist today
Replies: 19
Views: 6238

Whaa, I thought yogurt was supposed to be good for you. Man, I basically can't eat anything with these god damn teeth.
by issy154
Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I went to the Dentist today
Replies: 19
Views: 6238

Also, I noticed I my mouth gets insanely dry whenever I'm at work or out, and I always have to drink tons of water, while my other family members seem to be fine and aren't as thirsty. Kind of makes me sad..... :cry:
by issy154
Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I went to the Dentist today
Replies: 19
Views: 6238



issy, it is possible that your teeth are actually groovier than your sister's. so no matter how much you brush you may still be prone to cavities. especially if you eat a lot of foods with simple/refined sugar. i know people just like you. it's tough but it's reality.

also the flora of your ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗