THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Is ANYONE cured at all?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
issy154
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:40 am

Is ANYONE cured at all?

Post by issy154 »

Just wondering, lol. It's kind of sad. I'm now addicted to this forum. It used to be myspace I'd go on everyday.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

I`ve known some people that had bb for weeks & months that got cured. Even on this site there are a very few who got lucky so I don`t see why we wouldn`t be. I believe that our time will come, its just taking so damn long.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

I've read of many people who have found some kind of relief from some products/ techniques. But I don't know of anyone who've actually been cured.
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

I'm addicted too. When you're so desperate for something...anything to help, it's hard to stay away. Plus I don't feel so lonely knowing others are in the same boat.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by TIREDOFIT »

I just had my tonsils and adenoids out on Friday the 20th. My surgeon said that there was a lot of bacteria in them and that my adenoids were rough and criptic. He was 99% sure that that was where my bb was coming from. I've always felt like I could breath through one nostril better than the other. Now I can breath through both nostrils just fine. I can't tell if my pnd is gone or not. I will report more later.
The recovery has been a lot easier than I've heard so far, but it is only the second day. I hope and pray that my bb days are over! [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗