THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by zigzag
Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Blood type relationship with BB?
Replies: 4
Views: 2620

Mine is O -ve
by zigzag
Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Having success
Replies: 85
Views: 28342

TIREDOFIT
How much succes did you see with the diet ? Did it cure the BB and BO or made it less noticable ?
by zigzag
Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how many got cured by vit c?
Replies: 32
Views: 11583

I have also seen good results with Vitamin C chewable tablets. But had to stop using it since it made my teeth very sensitive :cry:. Has anyone else seen this happen ? Is there a type of vitamin c that does not cause sensitivity ?
by zigzag
Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*
Replies: 15
Views: 6089

I think there are three types of bad breath causes. This is entirely my opinion, from observations on what happens to me.

I do agree that the first and the most common cause is the mouth. The odor seems to come out of there no matter where it starts..

1. The simple bad breath. This may be caused ...
by zigzag
Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*
Replies: 15
Views: 6089

Question to hungrygirl,
How did you find out or know your stomach acid level was low ? Is there any test for this ?
I had been to a gasteroenterologist and he checked my stomach using a probe and found that I had very mild acid reflux that is it.. according to him there was nothing else wrong with ...
by zigzag
Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Short Lived Relief? MAYBE NOT! *IMPORTANT!*
Replies: 15
Views: 6089

hungry gal, I was also going to try HCl tablets and see if that makes any difference. So far apple cider vinegar has been working good for me, cannot say it is helping 100%.. But I do see a great deal of improvement in my digestion.

But again my teeth might be super sensitive, I do get some ...
by zigzag
Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin C - Clinical Guide (Interesting 4 BB Allergy Theory)
Replies: 8
Views: 3527

I was also wondering, if just eating the tablet form of Vitamin C will help. Cause I tried chewable vitamin C and it actually made my teeth so sensitive, I had to visit a dentist. So I stopped it. I am going to start taking high doses of tablet Vitamin C and see if I get the same results. has ...
by zigzag
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: apple cider vinegar
Replies: 4
Views: 6951

Here is a site that talks about ACV.
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html
by zigzag
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: apple cider vinegar
Replies: 4
Views: 6951

I had been to a gastroenterologist and nothing much came out of that. he did look into my stomach with a probe and found I had very mild acid reflux. Also tested for H.Pylori and that came negative. He prescribed some acid reflex medicine to try and I did not even try it, cause i know that would not ...
by zigzag
Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: apple cider vinegar
Replies: 4
Views: 6951

apple cider vinegar

Hi
Has anyone tried apple cider to treat BB ? I have been taking 1 tbl of Apple Cider vinegar diluted in water with meals and it seems to be working.

I wonder if apple cider vinegar works the same way as Vitamin C. Increasing the acidity in the stomach and aiding with digestion. Indigestion may ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗