THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 61 matches
- Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NEED INSIGHT- OPINIONS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1569
NEED INSIGHT- OPINIONS
Hey yall I've been in and out of this forum since 2015 ish. Short story of my bb: started around 2014, pretty bad intense odour I believe, nasal and oral odour. Smell most likely smelt like the food that I ate died in my mouth. 2017 got diagnosed with very very mild TMAU. Funny enough after that I ...
- Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom teeth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2704
Re: Wisdom teeth
Did removing it reduce the odour at all?
- Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom teeth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2704
Wisdom teeth
Hey guys, i have a q about wisdom teeth. Lets say a wisdom tooth is impacted, theres flappy gums(?) around it, and the area smells like tonsil stones. Could this smell cause nasal odour or just oral breath or both??
And is it possible for this tooth to gradually get worse over the years without one ...
And is it possible for this tooth to gradually get worse over the years without one ...
- Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NASAL BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3317
NASAL BB
Do any of you guys have any theories as to why oral bb travel to the nose. Ive had ppl speak to me and have bb but no nasal bb.
- Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:49 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It's been so loong
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17538
Re: It's been so loong
So I just finished my dental appt, there is nothing wrong with my gums or teeth. But dentist referred me to a consultant anyway. Maybe theyll do the panoramic xray.
What really bothers me is not being able to pinpoint the source of the smell. Its in my mouth and nose for sure, i have a very good ...
What really bothers me is not being able to pinpoint the source of the smell. Its in my mouth and nose for sure, i have a very good ...
- Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:20 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It's been so loong
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17538
Re: It's been so loong
Ive been fairly positive about my situation in late 2017 to 2018 because of the neg tmau results and just the fact i was able to a guy and he never reacted as if i smelled we were pretty close/intimate. So i thought things were fine. But now in a workspaccw where i see ppl regularly im starting to ...
- Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:17 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It's been so loong
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17538
Re: It's been so loong
My dentist said like 2 yrs ago had an impacted wisdom tooth. Went to see a specialist and even told him about my BB. But he said cus its near a nerve and doesn't bother me much, that he wont operate.
- Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:07 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It's been so loong
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17538
It's been so loong
I was on this site from 2014 to 2017 desperate to find the solution. I lierally became suicidal at 19 but anyways I'm 23 now working in lab. My anxiety is so high and im a bit paranoid. My coworkers are nice to me im just extremely shy and probably come across as arrogant. I wish i could be more ...
- Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:48 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: TMAU POSITIVE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8719
- Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: TMAU POSITIVE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8719
Heey I have yet to start my diet, but by eliminating dairy foods alone there was already some difference and also mucus production(I have a thick string of green sometimes yellow in the back of my throat every morning :/). My dietician gave me a guideline of what to eat. The green,amber and red list ...
- Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: TMAU POSITIVE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8719
TMAU POSITIVE
Hey. I waited three months to get the results back from Dr Robin Lachman(?). Yea I'm tmau positive. Yay. I felt extremely sad,happy,relieved and angry all at the same time because i finally got a diagnosis but its tmau. I feel like I already knew it was something to do with what I eat, all the bad ...
- Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: post op report
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3302
I'm waiting for an appointment with my ent for the tonsillectomy with the NHS. I kinda feel like they completely forgot about it though cuz like my ent sent the letter since November... I have oral and nasal bb since 2014 I believe and it changes odours from fart odours to garbage. My tonsil stones ...
- Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FOR EVERYONE CONSIDERING SURGERY PLEASE READ
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3037
- Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10995
- Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2169
Yea me too. This is why I'm starting to think there's something wrong with my nasal area.But when I use a nasal irrigator it feels like it blocks my nose so I don't it anymore. Its like something far back in the nose is collecting the bacteria and then causing PND and I've done a CT scan before my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.