THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
NASAL BB
-
ThinkPositive
- Junior
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm
NASAL BB
Do any of you guys have any theories as to why oral bb travel to the nose. Ive had ppl speak to me and have bb but no nasal bb.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: NASAL BB
I believe my nasal bb is due to SIBO, my guess is the smell travels all the way from the stomach through the tube connecting the throat and nasal passages. I'm not sure how it works for other situations. But before I had SIBO, I was one of those that had bb but no nasal smell
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: NASAL BB
Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
Re: NASAL BB
I'm wondering too.
Sphincters not closing properly is a possible explanation. But most of us have been tested and the doctors didn't see any problems.
Sphincters not closing properly is a possible explanation. But most of us have been tested and the doctors didn't see any problems.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: NASAL BB
I will look into it thanks, has it worked for you? I am planning to go on my 2nd course of rifaximin next month.Gluten-free wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: NASAL BB
I will post my result, when I am finish.StillHoping wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:55 pmI will look into it thanks, has it worked for you? I am planning to go on my 2nd course of rifaximin next month.Gluten-free wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: NASAL BB
A Case of Parasite Invasion of the Intestinal Tract: A Missed Diagnosis in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856272/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856272/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.