THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 28 matches

by FullOfHope
Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour taste in mouth
Replies: 7
Views: 2658

Re: Sour taste in mouth

I don't know what's been happening lately with my body but I always seem to have this sour taste in my mouth. I took some anatacids initially and that helped for a few days. Since then I've been taking Zantac to see if it makes a difference. It's so annoying. It's one thing to have bb and not be ...
by FullOfHope
Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour breath - a cure for me
Replies: 2
Views: 1755

Sour breath - a cure for me

Hi Guys & Gals!
I've read on this forum that quite a few of you are suffering from sour tasting/smelling bb. Well, I had my tonsils removed recently and although this cured the main cause of my bb I was still left with that awful sour tasting/smelling breath especially first thing in the morning.
I ...
by FullOfHope
Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565


Anyway, I dont intend to post on here as much as I was doing during my healing process but i will pop in occasionally. I think it i good to have a break from this site if only to remove thinking about BB while I try to "trust" my own breath now that I feel there has been an improvement. Take care ...
by FullOfHope
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHO HAS BEEN CURED SO FAR??
Replies: 6
Views: 3282

I had my tonsils out 30 years ago when I was 26 yrs old, they were like big walnuts, and I had no bb till 3 years ago when they started to grow back.
Had them removed again 2 weeks ago, they were only tiny, and hope for the same result as last time - bb free!
For any of you out there that think ...
by FullOfHope
Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565


why do you believe milk may be a factor?

Briefly, because I know I've already told you some of this:-

Had first tonsillectomy 30 yrs ago.
27 years ago all the same old symptoms started and I noticed tonsils growing back.
Additional symptom was a sour/bitter/salty taste - didn't know if this was ...
by FullOfHope
Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHO HAS BEEN CURED SO FAR??
Replies: 6
Views: 3282

My husband got an instant permanent cure by having a polyp removed from his nasal passage which was discovered with an endoscope.
His breath wasn't like tonsil breath it was like poo. The smell was coming from down his nose while he was breathing with his mouth shut. The room would be full of the ...
by FullOfHope
Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565

Hey fullofhope and hopefull, sorry I havent posted in awhile but since I got better I have been working as much overtime to make up for the shifts I lost when I took the time off for my tonsiletomy.

I am good though. Still happy that I removed my tonsils but now that I can open my mouth wide and ...
by FullOfHope
Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath from nose and mouth
Replies: 3
Views: 2921

Posted this with your 'my story' so I've copied it to here as well.
Has your ent consultant checked your nasal passages with an endoscope?
You probably already know that your problem could be caused by one of many things but your story sounds very similar to what my husband had.
I would smell this ...
by FullOfHope
Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:27 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath 24*7
Replies: 5
Views: 3757

Has your ent consultant checked your nasal passages with an endoscope?
You probably already know that your problem could be caused by one of many things but your story sounds very similar to what my husband had.
I would smell this awful poo smell every time he swallowed with his mouth closed. The ...
by FullOfHope
Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: another disappointing ENT visit....
Replies: 11
Views: 3192

Re: another disappointing ENT visit....

Just had my 2nd visit to my ENT.....I was so nervous and prayed this time he could help me.....I came prepared this time, brought lots of questions for him and info from this website, he read everything......last time he told me to go home and drink lots of water {thanks a lot jack ass}.....this ...
by FullOfHope
Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Whats an effective way to test your breath without the help
Replies: 15
Views: 5750

Re: Flossing Method

[ I know BB free people that have said their teeth stink when they don't floss. The smell is the same smell though, almost nauseating.

You make me laugh elliott !!!!
Your reference to "BB FREE PEOPLE" as if they are some other kind of life form.
Hey have you ever thought, maybe they are - maybe ...
by FullOfHope
Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565

CHRIS28 WHERE ARE U? ARE U OK?
by FullOfHope
Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565

Are any of you taking antibiotics after having your surgery?

I thought this was required but I didn't notice anyone mentioning them.

No Mike, didn't have antibiotics after surgery nor have I ever heard of anyone having them. Amazing when you think of what a dirty place it must be eh!

Regarding ...
by FullOfHope
Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565

Fullofhope

can i ask why you have had 2 operations?

Belle
First one was 30 years ago and I noticed all the old symptoms start up again. Had a look down my throat, saw they were growing back and went into panic mode. Everyone I've spoken to said it was impossible but my consultant said it can ...
by FullOfHope
Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy diary
Replies: 73
Views: 21565

Yeah I'm good fullofhope :)
My breath is much improved and everyday the white coating is reduced. Today there is a little on each side..

Hi Chris how' s the recovery going? I've got a bit of a setback today with a sour taste and slightly sour breath. Just hope this goes and it's all still part ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗