THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by j68
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nothing works...
Replies: 6
Views: 2322

I read an article on an Iranian doctor that claims dehydration is ALWAYS the the first place to start, he claims to have healed over 3k people with just water (all types of illnesses, diabetes hypertension, asthma etc.).

After reading that article I decided to try it out, it took me 4 days to ...
by j68
Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: interesting info
Replies: 2
Views: 1215

here's 1 of many sites that make the claim, it actually says Americans, but I think it's safe to say most of the population. I ran across this searching for migraine info for my brother.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... esium.aspx
by j68
Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
Replies: 45
Views: 30359

rinsing with tea tree oil works too, (antibacterial/antifungal) but if you think your BB is caused by stomach issues try this on a daily basis: MSM sulfur($25 for 2.2lbs, I use 2 teaspoons) and RAW, UNFILTERED, UNPASTEURIZED apple cider vinegar ($5 a half gallon, I use at least 2 teaspoons) to a ...
by j68
Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nothing works...
Replies: 6
Views: 2322

I'd make sure I wasn't dehydrated FIRST then go from there.

look here

viewtopic.php?t=5984
by j68
Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: interesting info
Replies: 2
Views: 1215

interesting info

Hi guys this is my first post I hope this info is useful, I've spent many hours researching.

This is a list of important info I've found, I wont go into too many details, Google will quickly answer any questions. (I'm not here to sell anything)

1 chronic dehydration (most of us are) http://www ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗