THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

interesting info

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
j68
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 am
Location: US of Anythingforabuck

interesting info

Post by j68 »

Hi guys this is my first post I hope this info is useful, I've spent many hours researching.

This is a list of important info I've found, I wont go into too many details, Google will quickly answer any questions. (I'm not here to sell anything)

1 chronic dehydration (most of us are) http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/ar ... dehydrated

2 Magnesium deficient (80% of us) http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... esium.aspx

3 Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar ( 20 years of heartburn and an ulcer completely cured, for over 2 years now, I still take it daily) (MSM may be responsible for curing the ulcer) http://www.healthambition.com/apple-cid ... er-health/

4 MSM sulfur is absolutely critical, it detox's your body, and carries oxygen through the cell walls, we can't survive without it! (I've taken this daily for the last 2 years, it's also the best pain reliever I've ever taken) http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... nough.aspx

5 Healing cavities with butter oil and cod liver oil (hard to believe this was discovered in the 1930's) http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2 ... decay.html

6 even if you don't have sinus probs you need to eliminate the bacteria or it just replenishes your mouth.

I'm sure most, if not all of this info is already posted here, but it's worth a repeat if it helps someone.

I have crazy BB from a 20+ year fungal sinus infection, tea tree oil in my neti pot and tea tree oil tooth paste plus drinking a gallon of water a day has made a massive improvement!

No matter what you do, drink 1 quart of water per 50lbs and remember every cup of coffee (or other beverages) requires 3 cups of water to eliminate without dehydrating yourself.

Oh one more thing, a side benefit from the ACV/MSM I no longer sunburn.....not sure which is responsible. I'm very fair skinned,(German/Irish) 20 mins exposure use to be enough to burn.
Last edited by j68 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
jamesmcavoy

Re: interesting info

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Thanx for info .

But how do you say that All of us here are Magnecium deficient or at least 80% ??
j68
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 am
Location: US of Anythingforabuck

Post by j68 »

here's 1 of many sites that make the claim, it actually says Americans, but I think it's safe to say most of the population. I ran across this searching for migraine info for my brother.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... esium.aspx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗