THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by simplyme
Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: oil pulling has helped me
Replies: 8
Views: 5492

oil pulling has helped me

Guys,

I've tried the 'oil pulling' method (just google it and you'll see what it is). I am pretty sure it has helped me. I have a constant post nasal drip and the back of my tongue used to smell pretty bad. The way I tested is that I just slide my finger on the back of my tongue and I smelled it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗