THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

oil pulling has helped me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
simplyme
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:42 am

oil pulling has helped me

Post by simplyme »

Guys,

I've tried the 'oil pulling' method (just google it and you'll see what it is). I am pretty sure it has helped me. I have a constant post nasal drip and the back of my tongue used to smell pretty bad. The way I tested is that I just slide my finger on the back of my tongue and I smelled it. When I did that, it used to have a strong odor. But after I do the oil pulling, my finger didnt smell as bad anymore.
It's a very safe and cheap method. Give it a shot.

ciao....
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Re: oil pulling has helped me

Post by xoxo »

simplyme wrote:Guys,

I've tried the 'oil pulling' method (just google it and you'll see what it is).
http://selfhelpcure.com/index.htm

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=738
Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Support Forum

Hope this helps someone...
HappyDays
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Post by HappyDays »

Has oil pulling helped anyone else?

I am considering this but dont want to waste my time if its not very effective. I have pnd which is definitely still causing me havoc after having my tonsils removed. Things are better but the pnd is definitely the source.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

i did it for a couple months..

i'm not really sure it it worked or not.. during this time i had a sweaty body odor occasionally, carpal tunnel kicked in like crazy, among some other problems.. it's hard to blame on oil pulling but...


i can't say for sure, but oil pulling might have a placebo effect for people.. maybe this is where the good is coming from... though i still think it's possibly that regular use could be beneficial to everyone..
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Oil pulling is definitely not a placebo. It works,

The only problem in my case is that it helped me for almost two months (sunflower oil) and then it looss the effectivness in me, and when i changed to sesame oil it wasn´t the same....

But xoxo it´s still getting results after several months, so everyone should give it a try and see by yourself.

Xoxo recommend me coconut oil, but here is very expensive and now i´m triying something else....but i definitevely will give it a try.

The beneficts of oil pulling in my case were improves on breath, taste and pnd. All in one, so give it a try.
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Post by xoxo »

HappyDays wrote:Has oil pulling helped anyone else?

I am considering this but dont want to waste my time if its not very effective. I have pnd which is definitely still causing me havoc after having my tonsils removed. Things are better but the pnd is definitely the source.
Hey.. OP is not a magic bullet... i have been doing it for 11mths and i must say it did reduce my PND.. it could be helping my allergies and hence less PND. I still have BB.. it's much bearable i think.
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Post by xoxo »

emotional rescue wrote: The beneficts of oil pulling in my case were improves on breath, taste and pnd. All in one, so give it a try.
yeah.. sharper taste bud, increase in energy among other things.
Ch_Adams
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 am

sorry what is pnd

Post by Ch_Adams »

I do not get the idea what is pnd??
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Re: sorry what is pnd

Post by xoxo »

Ch_Adams wrote:I do not get the idea what is pnd??
PND= pnd= post nasal drip :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗