THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by slone
Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: After tonsillectomy
Replies: 1
Views: 1300

After tonsillectomy

Hey guys, it's been sometime since i last posted here. For the previous month, i was busy with my certification and work related issue. But nevertheless, I've just had my tonsillectomy done 2 days ago. And yes, it hurts like hell...a very very painful soar throat.

The first few hours after the ...
by slone
Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10732

Hey elliott, i believe the mucus does stinks just that it needs some time to react with the bacteria to produce those nasty gases. After all, mucus is a potential food source for those nasty bacteria. If only we could take the antibiotic on a long term basis, i don't mind taking it to "stop" the ...
by slone
Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitometer readings
Replies: 36
Views: 30745

Halitometer readings

Hey guys, i intend to find a dental clinic that provides breath reading using the halitometer. I did read up some posts suggesting that it wasn't all that accurate and stuff. Still, i would like to get myself check for severity of the condition before and after a tonsillectomy.

I'd like to check ...
by slone
Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting Job and Bad Breath
Replies: 13
Views: 3694

I can fully understand ur situation, Jimi. Before the actual interview, I was always so confident and rehearsing the whole interview in my head. But whenever i opened up my mouth and notice their first reaction, i'd just feel that its better if i never exist at all...

But don't give up hope yet ...
by slone
Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10732

So far, I've tried saline rinse and nasal spray but only the spray did offer me some relief in the condition. Somehow i feel that our mucus isn't being properly drained to our stomach to get digested, instead it lingers in our throat and causing the problem....
by slone
Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10732

Well, for me when i experience the thickening of saliva esp in the morning. I'll drink a glass of warm water (cold water doesn't help !!!). I find that it helps to stimulate my salivary gland and relieve my dry mouth condition too.

Anyway, as an update to my current situation. I've decided to go ...
by slone
Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10732

Hi HappyDays, great to hear that there's certainly an improvement in the quality of the life after removing your tonsils. I might be giving this a shot as i really can't think of anymore possibilities.

I did read up some info that's pointing the source of problem to digestion system, however, i'm ...
by slone
Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10732

Thanks for all the prompt guys !!! Really glad that i'm not alone on this after all these tiring years of finding a cure by myself...

Well, i'm not sure whether i have serious PND to affect my bb, by making it worst. However, constantly throughout the day, i do find that one of my nostrils will get ...
by slone
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?
Replies: 36
Views: 10732

Is tonsillectomy a cure for certain people?

Hi people,

Just happened to come across this website and found the forum was sharing alot of useful information for chronic sufferer of halitosis. I've decided to share my story here only because i'm well behind a computer screen :(

Well a brief intro of myself. I'm 25 this living in Singapore and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗