THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by KCG
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My views on bad breath
Replies: 7
Views: 4536

I heard that they were anaerobic, but I would hate to use the word "proven". There are many species that people haven't been able to identify yet. I think it's likely that some or most of the bacteria are anaerobic bceause (1) many anaerobic bacteria produce sulfur during their metabolism. (2) Many ...
by KCG
Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My views on bad breath
Replies: 7
Views: 4536

I have a general idea of what nanotechology is, but it's a very new field and it's not very biology-related at this point, so I think it will be a long time to make connections between nanotechnology and bad breath. However, if you do know someone who's interested in studying halitosis through ...
by KCG
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My views on bad breath
Replies: 7
Views: 4536

I am not studying bad breath right now and probably won't have the opportunity to do so for some time, but I think it's important to let people develop a good understanding on this issue and hopefully garner attention and interests from academic researchers who are willing to investigate this ...
by KCG
Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My views on bad breath
Replies: 7
Views: 4536

My views on bad breath

I am new to this forum, although I am not new to bad breath. I, like many others, was teased at school, failed to make new friends or keep the old ones, embarrassed at work, and lost the love of my life. Instead of boring you with all-too-familiar heartbreaking stories, I want to share my views on ...
by KCG
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the BEST treatment product out there?
Replies: 17
Views: 5743

Nothing can eliminate bb permanently at this point

http://clinicalevidence.bmj.com/ceweb/c ... 5/1305.jsp

I think unfortunately it's probably the truth that very few things have been scientifically proven to be effective.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗