Thank you Jimi,
This appears an important technology and insight into the root cause of halitosis for many who, despite scrupulous oral hygiene habits, cannot eliminate it without professional help.
It also points to the location of halitosis source for many.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 262 matches
- Thu Aug 27, 2026 5:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser therapy for tongue with Biolase laser
- Replies: 1
- Views: 655
- Gender:
- Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
The method described in the first post of this thread has worked very well for me for many years.
The HydroBrushing dislodges, and flushes from my mouth, the sticky, deeply-rooted biofilm that contains the BB producing microorganisms
Human tongue comparison 2.jpg
Useful reading about biofilm ...
The HydroBrushing dislodges, and flushes from my mouth, the sticky, deeply-rooted biofilm that contains the BB producing microorganisms
Human tongue comparison 2.jpg
Useful reading about biofilm ...
- Wed Feb 25, 2026 12:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10454
- Gender:
Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
I asked Artificial Intelligence (AI) which ingredients in this formulation, i.e., ASDA 6-in-1 toothpaste, are most responsible for reducing bad breath?
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol ...
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol ...
- Wed Dec 03, 2025 9:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Enjoy your freedom, bud, i am trying to buy it, but i can't find a store in Europe that would sell them lol, very scarce product
Jimi,
Does amazon.com ship to your location?
If so, it's called a Water Flosser for Family Use 3 Jet Tips & 3 Toothbrush for Faucet & Shower, Oral Irrigator Non ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 12:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
This method keeps working for me, with excellent results.
I use it once, each morning, for the last 5 years and BB is gone for the entire day.
It’s been 3 years since the original post, 02DEC2022 .
Safe, effective, fast, cheap, & easy.
Billions of BB bacteria loosened and rapidly flushed out of my ...
I use it once, each morning, for the last 5 years and BB is gone for the entire day.
It’s been 3 years since the original post, 02DEC2022 .
Safe, effective, fast, cheap, & easy.
Billions of BB bacteria loosened and rapidly flushed out of my ...
- Sun May 04, 2025 11:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
This toothbrush + water spray is not harsh on gums.
The water flow is a steady stream, it does not pulsate like a WaterPik.
You can adjust the water temperature most comfortable for you.
The toothbrush + water spray works by sending water flow from the toothbrush area outward as seen in the ...
The water flow is a steady stream, it does not pulsate like a WaterPik.
You can adjust the water temperature most comfortable for you.
The toothbrush + water spray works by sending water flow from the toothbrush area outward as seen in the ...
- Sat Apr 26, 2025 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
This method continues to work very well for me.
I use it daily, for years.
My search has ended as I have an effective way of practicing oral hygiene, fast, at low cost, and chemical free.
I have a wide-ranging diet composed of all food and drink.
I use it daily, for years.
My search has ended as I have an effective way of practicing oral hygiene, fast, at low cost, and chemical free.
I have a wide-ranging diet composed of all food and drink.
- Mon Dec 23, 2024 12:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Hello,
This method continues to rid me of BB each morning and lasts throughout the day.
I've stayed with it 3.5 years so far.
This method continues to rid me of BB each morning and lasts throughout the day.
I've stayed with it 3.5 years so far.
- Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Hello,
Once in the morning, every day, for the past 3 years , I use this Hydro Brushing device and eliminate my BB for the entire day.
I follow the technique listed in the initial post of this thread.
It produces excellent results. It is safe, fast, reliably-effective, uses plain tap water, is ...
Once in the morning, every day, for the past 3 years , I use this Hydro Brushing device and eliminate my BB for the entire day.
I follow the technique listed in the initial post of this thread.
It produces excellent results. It is safe, fast, reliably-effective, uses plain tap water, is ...
- Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
My self-confidence is restored each morning after using this plain-water, hydro-brushing step, described in the original post of this thread.
I’ve been using this method about 3 years. I'm no longer searching for other alternatives to eliminate BB.
It is without question, the most effective method ...
I’ve been using this method about 3 years. I'm no longer searching for other alternatives to eliminate BB.
It is without question, the most effective method ...
- Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Everyone, do yourself a favor and try this method, especially the hydro brushing step of your entire mouth surfaces.
It succeeded for me; however, I too, initially doubted this would work. My 40 year search is over. This has been my fix for eliminating BB for more than 2.5 years now.
The hydro ...
It succeeded for me; however, I too, initially doubted this would work. My 40 year search is over. This has been my fix for eliminating BB for more than 2.5 years now.
The hydro ...
- Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
I solved my BB problem more than a year ago, using the method posted in this thread.
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing, and before using this device I still have: foul breath, tangy taste, slimy tongue.
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing and after using this device I ...
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing, and before using this device I still have: foul breath, tangy taste, slimy tongue.
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing and after using this device I ...
- Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What happend to all the old members?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11787
- Gender:
Re: What happend to all the old members?
I solved my BB problem more than a year ago, posted here .
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing, and before using this device I still have: foul breath, tangy taste, slimy tongue.
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing and after using this device I then have: neutral breath, no ...
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing, and before using this device I still have: foul breath, tangy taste, slimy tongue.
Each morning, after regular brushing & flossing and after using this device I then have: neutral breath, no ...
- Tue May 16, 2023 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Thank you for this tip. I have a Waterpik that has the toothbrush attachment and since seeing your post a couple days ago, I have cleaned my tongue with it twice a day and my tongue is now pink and staying pink. I have used every type of tongue cleaner you can think of including use of peroxide ...
- Tue May 16, 2023 12:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
HI SEARCHING, DID YOU HAVE NOSE BREATH ALSO
Hi guzler,
I'm unsure if I also had nose BB. In the past I did have tonsil stones. These have stopped forming, although I still have my tonsils. Overall, the BB bacteria accumulation stays low throughout the day, after the morning hydro brushing and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.