THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

My self-confidence is restored each morning after using this plain-water, hydro-brushing step, described in the original post of this thread.

I’ve been using this method about 3 years. I'm no longer searching for other alternatives to eliminate BB.

It is without question, the most effective method of minimizing the population of oral BB microorganisms, that accumulate overnight, as it dislodges and flushes them from my mouth during this once-daily, safe, inexpensive, effective, pleasant 2 minute step.

The beneficial effect lasts all day.
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

Hello,

Once in the morning, every day, for the past 3 years, I use this Hydro Brushing device and eliminate my BB for the entire day.

I follow the technique listed in the initial post of this thread.


It produces excellent results. It is safe, fast, reliably-effective, uses plain tap water, is chemical free, easy to use, and inexpensive. I eat all types of food. I use no medications. I use no other special methods other than Hydro Brushing with this device after I first use an ordinary toothbrush with ordinary toothpaste followed by dental flossing.

The teaming, sticky, i.e., highly adhesive, rapidly-multiplying microorganisms that establish themselves overnight in the anaerobic pockets of my mouth, are dislodged and flushed out during the 2 minutes of Hydro-Brushing all my oral surfaces.

The key is the large quantity of flowing tap water with simultaneous brushing which loosens all sticky bacteria and flushes them out of my mouth, especially the tongue top surface, with no opportunity for them to reattached elsewhere in my mouth.

My BB could rival many on this site. Now, my search for managing my BB is over. I’ve found the solution for my former problem.
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

Hello,

This method continues to rid me of BB each morning and lasts throughout the day.

I've stayed with it 3.5 years so far.
Helpus
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:11 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by Helpus »

Iam happy for you searching👏i wish you well🙏
But it never worked for me,i find that if i touch the tongue with anything it increases coughing and sneezing
I believe this root cause if from the gut biome which for me was modified by penacilin in my early years,i notice everytime i have antibiotics the breath odor increases,i had some last year for a covid related chest infection and it yes it certainly did increase,
So i want to get some tests done and see whats going on downstairs first
Good luck and a Merry Christmas friends🎅🙏
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

This method continues to work very well for me.
I use it daily, for years.
My search has ended as I have an effective way of practicing oral hygiene, fast, at low cost, and chemical free.
I have a wide-ranging diet composed of all food and drink.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by Jimi Stein »

can i talk to you in chat?
how does the brush atachement work? is the water spraying through the brush? also is water pik attachment hars on gums?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

This toothbrush + water spray is not harsh on gums.

The water flow is a steady stream, it does not pulsate like a WaterPik.

You can adjust the water temperature most comfortable for you.

The toothbrush + water spray works by sending water flow from the toothbrush area outward as seen in the picture below.

The combination of brushing all areas of teeth, gums, tongue top surface, and cheeks, with constant water flow, of about 1 liter/minute, for as many minutes as you need, prevents sticky BB bacteria and biofilm from reattaching.

So the BB bacteria are loosened and flushed out of your mouth; and, the source of BB is removed once daily.

Ordinary tooth brushing, flossing, and rinsing with a few gulps of water leaves billions of BB bacteria and biofilm remaining in your mouth, so BB remains.

During the first minute, when I use this device, the water exiting my mouth, into the sink, is cloudy, really cloudy. That's the loosening and removing of billions of BB bacteria and biofilm that formed overnight and stuck to all surfaces of my mouth. Then, the continued brushing + water flow becomes a clearer, cleaner water flow as the BB bacteria population and biofilm have been removed. BB is then gone for the day.

Image

If a chat will help to better understand this, please let me know.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by Jimi Stein »

this looks like a great idea...i will buy one
did you have strong bad breath? room filler?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
iismail
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: canada
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by iismail »

What Worked (Finally)
I stumbled across a medical paper discussing how oral mucosal biofilm contributes to halitosis. Researchers used a prototype micro-mist spray device to remove this biofilm.
https://bmcoralhealth.biomedcentral.com ... 21-01647-4
Since I already had a WaterPik (water flosser), I decided to replicate this method manually. Previously, I had only used it on my gumline, as instructed. This time, I extended irrigation to all surfaces of the mouth—gums, cheeks, mucosa, tongue, under the tongue, between lips and gums—essentially everywhere except the back of the throat.


Full Routine
1. Brush teeth (2 minutes)
2. Scrape tongue
3. WaterPik irrigation:
• Use two full tanks (22 oz / 621 ml each)
• Pressure level: 5 (moderate)
• Keep mouth open, let water flow out (don’t hold it)
• Do this twice a day, especially before bed and in the morning
• First tank: Gumline, gums, cheeks, inner lips, mucosa
• Second tank: Palate, tongue, under tongue, tonsil area
• ⚠️ Avoid spraying the back of the throat – very painful


⸻
Results
• Noticeable improvement in 3 days
• Zero symptoms for 4 weeks now
• Diet: No restrictions, even drinking coffee (which used to worsen it)
• Other benefits: Bad taste in mouth gone; significant improvement in dry eczema/psoriasis on hands


⸻
Why I Think It Works
This is just my personal opinion: Bacteria aren’t only on teeth—they live all over the mouth. The WaterPik acts like a pressure washer to dislodge biofilm from the entire oral cavity, not just the gumline. This might explain why it’s so effective where other treatments failed.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by Jimi Stein »

seems people will get relief if the biofilm is only in mouth, but if it is in throat, it will be hard to clean that
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

This method keeps working for me, with excellent results.
I use it once, each morning, for the last 5 years and BB is gone for the entire day.
It’s been 3 years since the original post, 02DEC2022.
Safe, effective, fast, cheap, & easy.
Billions of BB bacteria loosened and rapidly flushed out of my mouth & down the drain.
No chemicals, no surgery, no antibiotics, no mouthwash, no self-conciseness.
Results in a clean, fresh, healthy mouth & neutral breath.
I've stopped looking for other methods to manage BB.

Ask yourself: Why not try this?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by Jimi Stein »

searching wrote: Tue Dec 02, 2025 12:11 pm This method keeps working for me, with excellent results.
I use it once, each morning, for the last 5 years and BB is gone for the entire day.
It’s been 3 years since the original post, 02DEC2022.
Safe, effective, fast, cheap, & easy.
Billions of BB bacteria loosened and rapidly flushed out of my mouth & down the drain.
No chemicals, no surgery, no antibiotics, no mouthwash, no self-conciseness.
Results in a clean, fresh, healthy mouth & neutral breath.
I've stopped looking for other methods to manage BB.

Ask yourself: Why not try this?
Enjoy your freedom, bud, i am trying to buy it, but i can't find a store in Europe that would sell them lol, very scarce product
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

Jimi Stein wrote: Tue Dec 02, 2025 12:13 pm
Enjoy your freedom, bud, i am trying to buy it, but i can't find a store in Europe that would sell them lol, very scarce product
Jimi,
Does amazon.com ship to your location?
If so, it's called a Water Flosser for Family Use 3 Jet Tips & 3 Toothbrush for Faucet & Shower, Oral Irrigator Non-Electric.
Here's a link to the item.

https://www.amazon.com/Toothbrush-Irrig ... 2D?ie=UTF8
Zz1
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2025 5:53 am

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by Zz1 »

miao wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:33 am I want to post a new post but might be I am the new member and cant.

just want to say I solved my BB in recent one month
I just do one thing in addition to my routine ( flossing, brushing)
please use salt water to gargle for 1 to 2 min (just half 1/3 spoon with some warm water and taste quite salty is OK)
it changed my whole life
as I swear I will inform other victims after my improvement hope everyone can try as it is low cost and no side effects
Hi there

Thank me for the post. I have a bad breath that smells like a sewage. I am trying to fix it. Can you please tell me what bb measure device you have and where did you buy ht from ?

Regarding your bad breath how it smelled like ?

Many thanks
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Post by searching »

The method described in the first post of this thread has worked very well for me for many years.
The HydroBrushing dislodges, and flushes from my mouth, the sticky, deeply-rooted biofilm that contains the BB producing microorganisms

Human tongue comparison 2.jpg
Human tongue comparison 2.jpg (109.72 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Useful reading about biofilm is seen here: https://biologyinsights.com/what-does-m ... icroscope/
Useful video of a microscopic view of human tongue, biofilm microorganisms is seen here: https://www.tiktok.com/@closeintel/vide ... 0174543146
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗