THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 39 matches
- Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Success Stories (either products or clinics)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14853
Re: Success Stories (either products or clinics)
Some people have success after removing their tonsils, some have success after removing their wisdom tooth. Noe have worked for me so far. I heard golden seal help. Good luck
- Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The cause(?)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1048
Re: The cause(?)
Have you try the candida diet? Give it a try and see. Also if your wisdom tooth hurt, you should go see a dentist. You might have infection. Or maybe it could be periodontist. A. X-ray will help to see if their is any kind of tooth infection decay.
- Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can everyone share their sure-fire quick fixes for social events?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3418
Re: Can everyone share their sure-fire quick fixes for social events?
I have nasal fecal BB. The only thing that help is Antibiotic. Part from that nothing help. before I go out I make sure I brush my mouth before I leave. sometime I carry a little bottle with high alcohol content to Swiss my mouth with. like vodka ti temporarily kill bacteria for a short period of ...
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7866
Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
I contacted the stool bank, they said they only offer testing for people with clostridium difficile infection. I'm trying to see if i can contact a gastroenterology to test for clostridium difficile infection. I look a the syn tom s for the infection but i did not see bad breath as a symptoms. have ...
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1099
Re: Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...
did you take antibiotic for the tooth extraction. if so, that might be the cause.
I think it might be from the colon or intestine too.
I think it might be from the colon or intestine too.
- Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7866
Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
i want to try this to see if it will work for my fecal BB. i planned on talking to a stool bank(http://www.openbiome.org) to see if they can study my stool. Maybe I do no have a certain bacteria in me. My BB started after a long course of antibiotic. I think the antibiotic must have kill the good ...
- Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: here's my story - plz advice
- Replies: 1
- Views: 878
Re: here's my story - plz advice
Well I don't know what to say but share the same story. I believe my problem started after I took a strong antibiotics because I have to extract an infected tooth. Shortly couple months later my bb when from mild to fecal in couple months. I've tried all type of treatment and nothing works ...
- Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flying with sinuses
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1004
Flying with sinuses
I took a 2 hour flight to go see my ent
I had a tonsillectomy a year ago but that did not cure my halitosis. Since I moved to NH from GA. I decided to fly back to see if the ent can find another solution to my fecal bad breath.
First of all the the flight was hell.my ear was in excruciating pain ...
I had a tonsillectomy a year ago but that did not cure my halitosis. Since I moved to NH from GA. I decided to fly back to see if the ent can find another solution to my fecal bad breath.
First of all the the flight was hell.my ear was in excruciating pain ...
- Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3103
I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs
After looking a long battle of looking for a cure for my fecal halitosis. I decided to try Dr sebi's product -a Herbalist supplying a range of plant-derived remedies, detoxifying formulas, tonics & supplements.
I took his small cleansing package 2x a day. I also followed his electric diet, He has a ...
I took his small cleansing package 2x a day. I also followed his electric diet, He has a ...
- Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help list disorders or disease that causes Fecal Halitosis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2222
- Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Good Weekend guys .... bronchitis.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2332
- Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help list disorders or disease that causes Fecal Halitosis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2222
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help list disorders or disease that causes Fecal Halitosis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2222
Help list disorders or disease that causes Fecal Halitosis
Help list disorders or disease that causes Fecal Halitosis
- Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:52 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: My story, how I've been "cured" and what I use
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19642
- Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8504
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.