THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Post by tambaking »

After looking a long battle of looking for a cure for my fecal halitosis. I decided to try Dr sebi's product -a Herbalist supplying a range of plant-derived remedies, detoxifying formulas, tonics & supplements.
I took his small cleansing package 2x a day. I also followed his electric diet, He has a list of food to consume on his website.
I took his herb. I had bowel movement 3x a day and I had loose stool. Prior, I used to have 1 bowel movement sometimes every 2 day and sometimes constipation. The only side effect I had was minor cramp.
After day 3 I was bad breath free. after i finish the herbs 15 days later, my BB came back but not fecal
the only other product that work was Antibiotic. when I was on Antibiotic I had loose stool too and I was BB free while on it.
I think my BB might have something to do with my colon, whenever I have loose stool and 3 times a day bowel movement I kinda get reduce or free from BB. Maybe there is a correlation between the colon problem and BB
JessDistressed
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:51 am
Gender:

Re: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Post by JessDistressed »

Has the fecal bad breath returned? And have you been staying on his diet and do you think it is effective?
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Post by winter »

I have lumpy poo almost every 2 days too. But initially my bowel movement was very normal. Still willing to consider colon problem though. Can provide more information on this?
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Re: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Post by jess »

tambaking wrote:After looking a long battle of looking for a cure for my fecal halitosis. I decided to try Dr sebi's product -a Herbalist supplying a range of plant-derived remedies, detoxifying formulas, tonics & supplements.
I took his small cleansing package 2x a day. I also followed his electric diet, He has a list of food to consume on his website.
I took his herb. I had bowel movement 3x a day and I had loose stool. Prior, I used to have 1 bowel movement sometimes every 2 day and sometimes constipation. The only side effect I had was minor cramp.
After day 3 I was bad breath free. after i finish the herbs 15 days later, my BB came back but not fecal
the only other product that work was Antibiotic. when I was on Antibiotic I had loose stool too and I was BB free while on it.
I think my BB might have something to do with my colon, whenever I have loose stool and 3 times a day bowel movement I kinda get reduce or free from BB. Maybe there is a correlation between the colon problem and BB
Can you please list the names of those herbs you tried? Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗