WENJIE, check your private messages.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 878 matches
- Sun Jan 05, 2025 11:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5895
Re: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks
tl;dr: I'm 100% cured since mid 2017 and I'm pretty sure water fasting is what cured me.
longer version: I haven't posted on this forum for 2 years but I used to be a regular member for several years. I'm now 42 years old. BB started when I was 11 and had BB until I was 41. A few years ago, I ...
longer version: I haven't posted on this forum for 2 years but I used to be a regular member for several years. I'm now 42 years old. BB started when I was 11 and had BB until I was 41. A few years ago, I ...
- Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A life of bad breath. Who's had BB for more than 20 years?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3352
A life of bad breath. Who's had BB for more than 20 years?
I just turned 40. Have had BB since I was 11.
Crazy!!!!
Crazy!!!!
- Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5620
- Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 5 y.o girl had BB due to a pin in her nose
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1619
5 y.o girl had BB due to a pin in her nose
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/03/02/Girl-5-blows-safety-pin-out-of-her-nose-after-6-month-mystery-illness/4111456933440
"About six months ago, her nose just started [running] out of this one side. Green, green, green constantly and it stunk ,"
From another source:
" It smelled terrible and I ...
"About six months ago, her nose just started [running] out of this one side. Green, green, green constantly and it stunk ,"
From another source:
" It smelled terrible and I ...
- Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6991
Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
Hey guys, I mentioned a few months ago I was looking into converting to Islam and having sex with a virgin to cure BB, I must report it doesn't work. It cost me $1200 to find a virgin willing to sell her virginity. What a waste of money. I made this thread to save you the trouble in case anyone was ...
- Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10994
- Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tribute to mike
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2101
- Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2259
- Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***k, this is already the third time.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3182
some girls will make out with you even if they barely know you, so there can be very little talking involved. It's possible.ijwbtrma wrote:how do you guys even get to make out with girls if you have bb??? ANd you all say gum doesn't improve your breaths!!!!!
Having a gf on the other hand, I can't imagine.
- Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could my doctor have the simple cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5242
- Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***k, this is already the third time.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3182
- Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:50 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It's expensive having Halitosis
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24389
- Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could my doctor have the simple cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5242
- Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Systematic approach, i hope it helps you, how i was cured
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8910
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.