THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by lafleure
Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: need help
Replies: 0
Views: 856

need help

hi sorry for my bad English
I have tried this toothpaste auxinol I thing someone on this forum suggested .I tried it and was very good the problem is that now
I can't order it because they are not allowed to ship it to the USA or are out of order. Can anyone help me find this toothpaste or where to ...
by lafleure
Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am looking for a toothpaste that contain delmopinol
Replies: 0
Views: 1022

I am looking for a toothpaste that contain delmopinol

I am looking for a toothpaste that contain Delmopinol hydrochloride I have used it before but now I can't find it on amazon can you please help
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗