I saw Dr. Krepsi and he told me that the laser surgery would help me.
Problem is he doesn't accept my insurance and the surgery is $3K.
I was wondering if there is anyone else in US or Canada who does this surgery for less ?
Thanks.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone knows about Dr.Krepsi's laser surgery ?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1006
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:02 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Great site. It helped me a lot.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 14509
Great site. It helped me a lot.
Jimi, did you program the site yourself or used some kind of packaged software. I am just curious, that's all.
Also, It would be cool to have something equavalent of a dating site for BBers.
Also, It would be cool to have something equavalent of a dating site for BBers.
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Call me crazy but.. (my current experiment)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2436
In my experience, meat does not make bb much worse.
But fruit does. Oranges, pineapples, water melons, grape fruit, cherries, any kind of berries, apples. Sometimes, when I eat any of the above, my bb gets immediately worse; so much that even I can sense it.
So I try to stay away from any of that ...
But fruit does. Oranges, pineapples, water melons, grape fruit, cherries, any kind of berries, apples. Sometimes, when I eat any of the above, my bb gets immediately worse; so much that even I can sense it.
So I try to stay away from any of that ...
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3207
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3207
Could you please tell in more details what happened ?
Orodor,
Thanks for your post.
So FINKELSTEIN examined you and basically said
"Sorry. I can not help you. Thanks for visiting." ?
Did he suggest any alternative ways to go ?
Did he charge you anything even though he did not help you ?
Thanks !
Thanks for your post.
So FINKELSTEIN examined you and basically said
"Sorry. I can not help you. Thanks for visiting." ?
Did he suggest any alternative ways to go ?
Did he charge you anything even though he did not help you ?
Thanks !
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:11 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The most embarrassing encounter with bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5401
Don't feel bad. Remember, this is not your fault.
Try not to feel bad. You're not alone in this. All of us here experienced stories like these.
One day I was in the subway and met a guy I used to know. So we got in the same car and I had to make a conversation with him all the way through - about 40 minutes in a crowded subway car. You can guess ...
One day I was in the subway and met a guy I used to know. So we got in the same car and I had to make a conversation with him all the way through - about 40 minutes in a crowded subway car. You can guess ...
- Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just an idea.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1671
Just an idea.
Perhaps we could create our own little country on a deserted island somewhere. We could call it Halitosia or something.
Just imagine not having to worry about your bb because everybody around you has bb as well. And so that's ok. Forget about your diets in low choline and fancy mouse washes.
We ...
Just imagine not having to worry about your bb because everybody around you has bb as well. And so that's ok. Forget about your diets in low choline and fancy mouse washes.
We ...
- Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice on dating please ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4873
it's all great advices, but ....
it's all great advices and all, but when you can stink up the car just by opening your mouth, it's kind of hard to be subtle about it.
Just lock the doors as soon as she gets in, she she can't escape.
Just lock the doors as soon as she gets in, she she can't escape.
- Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Professions that don't require much talkin...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5711
IT with bb
These days you actually have to talk a lot in IT.
I know because I am in it.
Maybe 10 years ago you could hide in your cubicle.
But not now. I wish I could, though.
I am thinking truck driver myself.
They get paid OK too.
I know because I am in it.
Maybe 10 years ago you could hide in your cubicle.
But not now. I wish I could, though.
I am thinking truck driver myself.
They get paid OK too.
- Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did anyone go to see finkelstein
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1646
So did you go, Mar 11 ?
I am planning to go myself sson.
He seems like the last hope.
He seems like the last hope.
- Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have been "cured"
- Replies: 38
- Views: 14770
it's great that you feel better
But doesn't this yougurt give you more post nasal drip ?
It's a diary product, after all.
It's a diary product, after all.
- Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3207
Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
I already gave up on all those fancy mouse washes and clowns who make money selling them.
Is there anyone who had this laser thing done and can share his/her experience ?
Also, Finkelstein charges $800 per seesion in Israel and uses ...
I already gave up on all those fancy mouse washes and clowns who make money selling them.
Is there anyone who had this laser thing done and can share his/her experience ?
Also, Finkelstein charges $800 per seesion in Israel and uses ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.