i feel so much when i read replies i know i can relate to... i wish somehow someday i'll meet someone who understands. perhaps someone who faces the same thing? its painful but only he will comprehend what i'm going through.
i've had this guy in my life for years now. he likes me and i'm almost ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 22 matches
love?
hello again,
i've been thinking so hard. sometimes, i wonder if i'll ever find that soul mate to settle down with. someone who'll overlook that problem and love me regardless of that.
i'm sure we all want to love and be loved, as hard as it may be. any experiences to share? first kiss? how do we ...
i've been thinking so hard. sometimes, i wonder if i'll ever find that soul mate to settle down with. someone who'll overlook that problem and love me regardless of that.
i'm sure we all want to love and be loved, as hard as it may be. any experiences to share? first kiss? how do we ...
- Sat May 10, 2008 5:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: some ways to conceal it
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1206
some ways to conceal it
hello everyone
its been sometime since i came online due to my busy schdule and i didn't want to think about the bb problem although the fact is that it is a daily burden i go through everyday.
i'd like to share my experience with you guys. these past few months i've had "good days". those days ...
its been sometime since i came online due to my busy schdule and i didn't want to think about the bb problem although the fact is that it is a daily burden i go through everyday.
i'd like to share my experience with you guys. these past few months i've had "good days". those days ...
- Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:56 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How do you conceal the problem from the people you love
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2232
How do you conceal the problem from the people you love
Hi how's everyone doing? I haven't logged in here for more than a week and it's good to see everybody still so actively in the discussion. While I've been gone, it's strange to say this but I must say I really missed you guys and this forum although I don't even know you. It's the thought of knowing ...
- Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The day that changed my life
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3090
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:22 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The most embarrassing encounter with bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5401
I just realised there is a spelling error in my first post, supposed to be lift not life. Nowadays, I cross my fingers every time I enter an elevator. Thanks busted, I agree with what you said. Not worth the while to remember all those unpleasant memories. Sometimes, I'm able to forget them but in ...
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:15 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: laughing at me
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3560
Billie, I know what you mean. I hate people who judge and people who pick on our weak points. I hate it when they get personal but it's not within our control. The only thing we can do is to laugh it off and not to let it hurt so much. Treat it like a game. If we feel bothered by it, we have lost ...
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What we could have been without BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4112
It makes me feel sad every time I read these posts knowing there are people so much like me. At the same time, I feel relieved knowing I'm not alone. Mike987,you do have a wild imagination but this part really made me laugh: "Pulling him in to the cooler, gutting his intestines and stuffing them ...
- Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: do you guys hold your breath when walking around people?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3021
It is funny we're all strangers yet I feel everything that you're going through. This nightmare we can't wake up from but I still believe that one day, we will. Honestly, I haven't done much about this problem but I'm intending to make a trip to the doctor really soon once I muster up the courage. I ...
- Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What we could have been without BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4112
What we could have been without BB
I read this post by mike987 and it prompted me to start this thread. What could have been. I'm sure all of our lives would be so much different. I know for sure, my life would be so much better. I'm a sociable person by nature and it's a kick to my face to have to shut up every time I'm dealing with ...
No worries Renee :) It gets depressing doesn't it? Sometimes when we see all these glamorous celebrities and we all wish we could be like them. But I know I'll be nowhere near and I feel so inferior even among ordinary people knowing the "more-than-slight" problem I face. I made a Christmas wish ...
- Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Msn Messenger
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1513
Yes, I agree, we should add one another. the anonymity and thought of being able to chat to people who can understand is heartwarming. Why not everybody add the guy who started this thread and he can forward a contact list to everyone else? More efficient?
You can add under your contacts. Theres an ...
You can add under your contacts. Theres an ...
- Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The most embarrassing encounter with bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5401
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:51 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The most embarrassing encounter with bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5401
Thanks guys, I feel so much better from the day I found this site. Maybe its a sign, I hope it is and that someday, all of us will find the best cure. I've always felt 'dirty' in a way,keeping this 'dirty secret' about myself and I couldn't find anyone to relate to. I found it all here and am so ...
- Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The most embarrassing encounter with bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5401
The most embarrassing encounter with bb
Hello I am relatively new to this forum so I decided to start this thread as a means of introducing myself and also to talk about our most embarrassing moments. For me,I'd many. The usual reaction that people give, like scrunching their nose by resting their hand on their nose and the more discreet ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.