THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Renee
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you were cured, how long until you forget the rest of us?
Replies: 16
Views: 5897

Greenman, you are very right. As most of you may or may not know I have been using baking soda in conjunction with an Alkaline diet for bb relief. I cannot say that I'm cured because it still requires me checking it. But for all intents and purposes I have been in control of it for more than one ...
by Renee
Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:36 am
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Christmas
Replies: 10
Views: 22877

Okay.
I thought ppl would feel better knowing that there are others out there with all sorts of success and accolades with a similar problem. (As per greenmans post under nonsense.)
If offends that was not the intent.
Sorry, no harm meant.
Renee.
by Renee
Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:35 am
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Christmas
Replies: 10
Views: 22877

OK you BAD BREATH BAH HUMBUGS you made me do it!
We're gonna play a little game. One point for each celebrity you can name with bad breath. If someone challenges your claim you must post a link that offers reasonable doubt. If you cannot supply a post then 2 pts are deducted. Whomever has the most ...
by Renee
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acidic pH
Replies: 21
Views: 6357

Elliott - Alka Seltzer is baking soda w/aspirin in it.

Thanks Coeric - it is 1/2 Teaspoon to 4 oz. of water. I take it once every 24 - 36 hours. If you stir it mixes quite well.

Bloorain - I was once told it was fecal. Also it was suggested more than once that I get a colonic! I used to (a yr ...
by Renee
Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acidic pH
Replies: 21
Views: 6357

Guys,
Thanks again for reading the post. I know this seems a little off kilter. But I think just the information I've found that works will be of some help finding the real problem and real solution. I hope this will help you all.

Elliot - I have not had a gastroenteroligist do an internal pH ...
by Renee
Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acidic pH
Replies: 21
Views: 6357

hopeful,
So far I've found that drinking the solution is about the same as taking any other antacid. However, I did find that since Arm & Hammer suggested it be used as an antacid there have been five medical incidents not resulting in death. For this reason Arm & Hammer includes a disclaimer that ...
by Renee
Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acidic pH
Replies: 21
Views: 6357

Hey guys,
Thanks for posting questions/concerns! And that ppl read the post. I am actually talking about the pH of your URINE! I am aware that the pH of the saliva can change as we drink or eat. But the urine, if I'm not mistaken, is a direct response to how the body is digesting or metabolising ...
by Renee
Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Acidic pH
Replies: 21
Views: 6357

Acidic pH

Hi guys,
I was a member of the first Breath4U@yahoogroups. I just logged in the other day to share some info and realized most of the old members came to this forum.

Anyway, I found that I have an acidic pH. I first used the pH strips you can buy from Whole Foods/Wild Oats to randomly test it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗