THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Lonely
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Scientists find bug responsible for bad breath
Replies: 19
Views: 6733

Scientists find bug responsible for bad breath

Hi everyone,
I found an interesting article in Yahoo news that I felt I should share with you. It is about a new discovery about the culprit that causes chronic bad breath. May be it is better that I give you the key words and you can google and read the details for yourself. The key words are ...
by Lonely
Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10392

Salt water intake in the quantity described can be quite dangerous to the body. I strongly advise speaking to a medical professional before trying this procedure especially if high blood pressure is an issue for you.

from what i've read and experienced your body does not fully absorb the salt ...
by Lonely
Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11603

I think Finkels is just not telling the truth and why bother going to him.

He will say it is in your head if the tonsils are gone so he can not oprate on anything.

At least we know. I can not imagine somebody would spend so much money and would be halitophobic.

I am certain 90 % of us would be ...
by Lonely
Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
Replies: 36
Views: 11647

I definately seee less reactions when doing liver flush I mean after a few days, like after each flush it gets better and less bb

you have to try it and do it for 1 year to get rid of bb or even 2 years. I believe this will save me.

It has no sideefffects like halitomafia crap, it makes you feel ...
by Lonely
Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: More info on tonsillectomys
Replies: 3
Views: 1570

Re: More info on tonsillectomys

Hi guys,

I've been reading all these posts about tonsillectomy's helping to cure people's bad breath, and I just wanted to know how effective this is to treating it. Was there anybody out there that had NO success after the operation? I've pretty much done tried everything there is out there, and ...
by Lonely
Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
Replies: 14
Views: 3207

In pounds he charged me around 100-150. He said that I didnt have any bad breath, which surpriced me a lot. He didnt suggest anything else after that. I guess all his research involved around the tonsils... Ive never actually heard about anyone getting fully treated after removing them, but that is ...
by Lonely
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Call me crazy but.. (my current experiment)
Replies: 6
Views: 2438

Avoiding protein is not the answer

Hi everybody, am a new fellow never posted anything before. In short I am in the same boat with everyone of you, experienced all the signs and symptoms you all mentioned, reactions from others when I happen to be in close contact with them. Like many of you did, I had my tonsils taken out, I had ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗