I admit, I'd wouldn't mind having this done myself, but I think you are waaay too optimistic for having this done just yesterday.
Well first of all Mike i didnt say i am cured and i dont really think i am very optimistic. I just gave my views about what i did so to try to help everyone and you ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11647
- Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11647
- Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11647
- Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11647
PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
Hi all again
As i promised to do i am just going to do it right now. I had my first colon hydroptherapy yesterday and would like to give my reviews of it. I have somehow read all the posts here and i think we all got wrong ideas of bad breath. First of all - i am same like you - some people couldnt ...
As i promised to do i am just going to do it right now. I had my first colon hydroptherapy yesterday and would like to give my reviews of it. I have somehow read all the posts here and i think we all got wrong ideas of bad breath. First of all - i am same like you - some people couldnt ...
- Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have been "cured"
- Replies: 38
- Views: 14770
Re: I have been "cured"
1) Brush with plain colgate toothpaste, then brush my tongue a little after I finished to get most of the white stuff out (wasnt possible before I started using TUNG brush which made my tongue surface "softer")
2) Floss
3) Rinse nose with saline solution
4) Brush tongue with TUNG brush very well
I ...
2) Floss
3) Rinse nose with saline solution
4) Brush tongue with TUNG brush very well
I ...
- Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Well, my tonsils are out!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3732
Re: Well, my tonsils are out!
thanks findacure. That was a very helpful piece of information. I really suffer for sore throat and i feel it is getting worst. I am so sorry to know your trouble with ENT. But at least you are better now that you got your tonsils out so that makes up for that hard time!! I will insist to have my ...
- Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Well, my tonsils are out!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3732
Re: Well, my tonsils are out!
OK its been about 2 weeks now, and im still not sure if the op has worked.
It was the first time i ever went in to hospital i wasnt nervous at all.
I got alot of reactions from the medical staff in there, with a few coming to me with a fresh peice of chewing gum in thier mouth but hey, i was ...
It was the first time i ever went in to hospital i wasnt nervous at all.
I got alot of reactions from the medical staff in there, with a few coming to me with a fresh peice of chewing gum in thier mouth but hey, i was ...
- Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10392
- Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10392
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10392
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10392
hi there
i just booked my first two appointments starting from next week for the colonic hydrotherapy. I will let you know any good or bad results. I am sure it wont do any more worst than this so either it works or either all stays the same. Lets hope for the best. So far it seems like the only ...
i just booked my first two appointments starting from next week for the colonic hydrotherapy. I will let you know any good or bad results. I am sure it wont do any more worst than this so either it works or either all stays the same. Lets hope for the best. So far it seems like the only ...
- Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10392
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.