THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I have been "cured"

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
khadija
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:12 pm

Re: I have been "cured"

Post by khadija »

1) Brush with plain colgate toothpaste, then brush my tongue a little after I finished to get most of the white stuff out (wasnt possible before I started using TUNG brush which made my tongue surface "softer")
2) Floss
3) Rinse nose with saline solution
4) Brush tongue with TUNG brush very well
I also drink once in a while 1000mg effervescent vitamin c.
AND for a period of 3-4 months I was eating 1x200g cup of yogurt (sometimes 2) every day, usually after a meal (the activia yogurt by danone to be exact, they advertise it a lot lately everywhere). I don't know if this helped at all but at the time I felt it did. It definitely helped a little with my digestive system though.

All in all this takes 10-15 minutes every time now that I have "mastered" it so I'm happy.

I have a girlfriend too now ( =even less free time when I practically hadn't any time as it is) and she doesn't ever complain nor she shows the slightest reaction (and most poeple too now), she's always very comfortable. She's pretty hot too so this gave me a big confidence boost to the point I don't care about bb anymore.

I wish I could make every single user in this forum at least try the TUNG brush... I know it won't work for some but it would save the lives of most of those whose the base of the problem is the white stuff on the tongue. I know it gave me my life back. Something so simple and cheap. But the users have become distrustful and suspicious, mostly because of the halitomafia and the numerous bb products in the market that don't work at all, so when I post about the TUNG brush everyone thinks I'm advertising...

Noptical[/quote]


Hi Noptical

Can you please specify where to get this TUNG brush from? Is it available for international shipping? Also you mentioned that you use saline solution to rinse your nose. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. I apologise if you posted your procedure before in this forum but i really would be highly grateful if you can tell me what to use for this. I used activia just for a week and havent seen any improvement for my breath but i will try again this time for much longer time. I really would like to get the TUNG brush you mentioned. Few months ago i felt my tongue was ok after brushing and scraping it and didnt really have bad smell as much as now but now i cant take this white stuff off. Is it possibly yeast infection? Any suggestions how to take an anti candida diet? What you eat and what you dont eat? Thanks for your time. I appreciate if you can give an answer shortly.
forest
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Post by forest »

Hi spygirl,

I have been using 'primal defense' for probiotics,
nowdays I keep taking it but only 4 pills a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) I think my digestive system is good, the flora is taking care of the bad bacteria..

I have been reading the posts in this forum, thank you for sharing, and I think that in my case is also a combinations of issues that created the bad breath, one of them candida and another PND...
I haven't been doing anything to address the PND,
so...following the recommendations in some posts,
I started rinsing my nose today, (I had a device I bought a year ago but that I was not using) ..let's see :)
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

forest wrote:Hi spygirl,

I have been using 'primal defense' for probiotics,
nowdays I keep taking it but only 4 pills a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) I think my digestive system is good, the flora is taking care of the bad bacteria..

I have been reading the posts in this forum, thank you for sharing, and I think that in my case is also a combinations of issues that created the bad breath, one of them candida and another PND...
I haven't been doing anything to address the PND,
so...following the recommendations in some posts,
I started rinsing my nose today, (I had a device I bought a year ago but that I was not using) ..let's see :)
Hi, forest.Do you think taking different brands of probiotics would ruin the treatment? I think there are different strains for every brand so if I change brands then wouldn`t that be equal to starting over.
forest
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Post by forest »

jc wrote:
Hi, forest.Do you think taking different brands of probiotics would ruin the treatment? I think there are different strains for every brand so if I change brands then wouldn`t that be equal to starting over.
Hi jc,
sorry, I don't know about that, I have been taking only PD for these past years. Only once, one month ,switched to another one because the supply run out, but then I went back to PD...(I went back because I already knew I was progressing with PD, slowly but progressing)
I have read other positive stories about people taking other brands of probiotics and they worked well..(in anti-candida sites or forums)
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Post by oneday4800 »

I've been wanting to try this TUNG gel and brush but just haven't for some reason. I think I will now since its cheap anyway. I was researching how to deep clean tongues and a site suggested to spread paste on your tongue and let it sit until you can't take it. Its so it can penetrate the tongue. I'll try that with the TUNG gel. I've used the gel once and it helped so maybe using both products together will be more effective. Also, I haven't really been eating. Just don't feel like it I guess. But I think that helped my bb. Not eating and all. Its been gettin really pink and all I use is regular toothpaste and brush my tongue then scrape it. I feel my mouth is cleaner.
liza22
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:11 am

Post by liza22 »

I just bought the orabrush and orabrush tongue foam today. Let me know how the Tung gel works and I'll do the same with the Orabrush foam. Wish there was a simple answer.
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Post by oneday4800 »

I'm gonna order it sometime this week. Keeping my hopes low.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Not to rain on the parade but this guys BB couldn't have been that bad to begin with if he cured himself improving dental regime.

I envy those with BB only, I as a nasal odor sufferer as well as breath odor feel like ending it all if I can't solve this pathetic problem.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Post by oneday4800 »

Fedup, why end it now? Or at all for that matter. You've come so far haven't u? Don't let that all go to waste. I've been worried that my bb will progress to pnd also.is that even possible? I don't know much about it. I can't imagine having both. I feel bad for u :(

I wanna tell u "hey don't worry! We will all be cured one day." But honestly, who really knows. All I can say is don't give up. You've done so much already so you must be narrowing. It down right? I should probably work on being more positive before trying to help others feel better but I'm at my ends also. We just gotta keep going. Death by our own hands is not an answer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗