THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does food stick between your throat and nasal cavity?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5157
I have the same problem. Food and mucus always get stuck in my throat, left side only. At first my ENT thought that it might be related to acid reflux but that was ruled out after I had an endoscopy done and tonsils/adenoid removed. Check out this website www.entcolumbia.org/zenker.html. I spoke to ...
- Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***roommate wanted***
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1181
***roommate wanted***
I can’t take living in the city so in order to keep my sanity I plan to move to Big Bear, CA. I am looking for a roommate who understands my situation. I have family and friends that understands what I am going through but as much as they sympathize they can’t relate. If anyone is interested please ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally, I had my tonsillectomy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16431
I had my tonsils and adenoid removed on 1/15 and it was painful. It's the fourth week and I still have pain and difficulty swallowing. My tonsils are heal but the adenoid is taking longer. My ENT told me that I had chronic tonsillitis. I had crypts in my tonsils and adenoid which explains the odor ...
- Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Went to see ENT
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1724
- Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: i think i´m going crazy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12122
- Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: anyone from so cal ??
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5455
The things we have to deal with. I have cried myself to sleep at night due to this problem. Few months ago I started having smell coming from my nose so everytime I exhale it's like I'm passing gas. My ENT told me that it's from my mouth cuz they did a CT scan of my head, sinus and other body parts ...
You are a good man Thanatos for helping her the way you did. I hope that she will pay you, if not take her ass to court. Don't blame your bad breath on how she is treating you. I'm sure she smell your breath before you loan her the money. When a girl tells you she's busy, the truth is that she's ...
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3879
- Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3879
Dating
I have been single for the last 6 years and it's killing me not to be able to have that close connection with someone. I get approach by guys and most of them I would have been interested in but I shy away because of my bb. When is this going to end??? Ok, If my bb does not go away when I have my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.