THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

***roommate wanted***

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pink
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:48 am

***roommate wanted***

Post by pink »

I can’t take living in the city so in order to keep my sanity I plan to move to Big Bear, CA. I am looking for a roommate who understands my situation. I have family and friends that understands what I am going through but as much as they sympathize they can’t relate. If anyone is interested please email me.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗