THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Phoenix
Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192977

NYC ;)
by Phoenix
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:43 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: First time talking about this!!
Replies: 18
Views: 8093

Re: Still alive...

Hello - no I am not dead and my bb has gotten better but I would definitely not say I am cured...
Lolalola - I know exactly how you feel. People would ask me why I bring such a big purse and there can't be that many things I need to go clubbing (while they had their tiny little purses with them ...
by Phoenix
Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question - rubbing of the eyes?
Replies: 2
Views: 1533

question - rubbing of the eyes?

we all have seen the usual reactions of people to our BB (touching nose, coughing, offering gum, walking away), but anyone ever noticed their eyes watering and them having to rub them. i was just curious...it might not be anything but allergies depending on the location and time of year or something ...
by Phoenix
Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: venting
Replies: 89
Views: 46405

Yup, get rid of this girl...scrape her off.

As if it was not already bad enough, you have to consider the chance that she could have a few guys on the line that are all giving her money (which she is so conveniently not paying back).

I would politely ask for the money back, wait for the ...
by Phoenix
Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who has visited Dr. Krespi (other than the one interviewee)?
Replies: 2
Views: 2469

Who has visited Dr. Krespi (other than the one interviewee)?

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and let me first say thanks to everyone as this site has helped me tremendously already. I have scoured thru the various postings and would like to know if anyone other than "Sonoitarick" (who gave the interview to Jimi) has been to see Dr. Krespi in NYC ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗