THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Who has visited Dr. Krespi (other than the one interviewee)?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Phoenix
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:26 pm

Who has visited Dr. Krespi (other than the one interviewee)?

Post by Phoenix »

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and let me first say thanks to everyone as this site has helped me tremendously already. I have scoured thru the various postings and would like to know if anyone other than "Sonoitarick" (who gave the interview to Jimi) has been to see Dr. Krespi in NYC. Forgive me if I have overlooked someone's posting in this regard.

I would like to know if anyone else has a success story or if anyone has had a different (aka negative) experience/outcome with this doctor. I realize his services are really, really (did I mention REALLY) expensive but I figure there has to be some other folks that have been at least to a consultation with him by now. Your feedback (positive or negative) is most appreciated.

(For the record, I have not been to him but just wondering for the future)

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Phoenix
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hey

Yes you browsed our site really thoroughly, good boy :)

Thre were only 2 people, sonoitarick and the other woman that did not get any relief.

Try to get insurance like blue cross liek sonoitarick did so they will cover your expenses.

Sonoitarick problem was also in sinuses not just in tonsils

But nobody besides them was really there from our web site
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

Post by me »

yes I have been to dr krespi's office, i even got the lazer procedure done. Im sorry to say that it didn't help me and that my breath still smells like shit :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗