Hi,
Thanks very much, I cant declare a cure yet but things are pretty fresh but im still healing, might still be a product of the antibiotics etc.
i also had my tonsils and the ENT said I didnt have any adenoids so I deduced lingual tonsils must be it.
I got it done at Leeds Nuffield hospital by ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
- Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Stillhoping - thank you
Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'
I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.
I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes ...
Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'
I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.
I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes ...
- Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
19 days on now,
brushed teeth and breath was still ok after 8 hours despite eating kfc and probably still having remains between my teeth now.
spoke to someone close up at the gym because i knew it didnt smell.
white tongue coating is going leaving it more pinkish.
looks like it was completely ...
brushed teeth and breath was still ok after 8 hours despite eating kfc and probably still having remains between my teeth now.
spoke to someone close up at the gym because i knew it didnt smell.
white tongue coating is going leaving it more pinkish.
looks like it was completely ...
- Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Hi,
two weeks on now.
I took painkillers for the first four days post op then stopped and felt ok but strangely enough it started hurting again the other day so back on painkillers. No blood or pus so im not worried.
The antibiotics wore off about a week ago and the bb returned which was ...
two weeks on now.
I took painkillers for the first four days post op then stopped and felt ok but strangely enough it started hurting again the other day so back on painkillers. No blood or pus so im not worried.
The antibiotics wore off about a week ago and the bb returned which was ...
- Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
4.30 am
been out drinking and eating spicy food and no BB
it must be the ****ing antibiotics. as soon as they wear off im gonna be back to square one i just know it.
on anti biotics for about a week i think so cant tell if bb absence is because of that or not,
recovery is fine not much pain just ...
been out drinking and eating spicy food and no BB
it must be the ****ing antibiotics. as soon as they wear off im gonna be back to square one i just know it.
on anti biotics for about a week i think so cant tell if bb absence is because of that or not,
recovery is fine not much pain just ...
- Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
thanks man
no pain at all, just anxious it will return when the meds wear off
no pain at all, just anxious it will return when the meds wear off
- Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Had my linguals out yesterday, just got home from the hospital.
BB has gone, not sure if its the anti biotics dulling it so can't say until ive finished my course of meds.
The linguals weren't infected but the doc said he did remove a massive tonsil stone that he removed and coblated the other ...
BB has gone, not sure if its the anti biotics dulling it so can't say until ive finished my course of meds.
The linguals weren't infected but the doc said he did remove a massive tonsil stone that he removed and coblated the other ...
- Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Apologies,
I did reply days ago but it obviously hasnt saved.
Something weird happened. Im booked in for a lingual tonsillectomy on thursday but I know it sounds stupid but I just thoroughly cleaned the back of my tongue with a brush, almost choking myself and the BB has mostly gone at the moment ...
I did reply days ago but it obviously hasnt saved.
Something weird happened. Im booked in for a lingual tonsillectomy on thursday but I know it sounds stupid but I just thoroughly cleaned the back of my tongue with a brush, almost choking myself and the BB has mostly gone at the moment ...
- Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
my symptoms just the usual, metallic sour taste, last two mornings ive woken up with bb, but to a lesser extent so i deduce its almost certain the ****ing linguals! theres no other logical explanation.
im gonna tell the ent i have severe tonsillitus and i have a sore throat etc and m suicidal cos ...
im gonna tell the ent i have severe tonsillitus and i have a sore throat etc and m suicidal cos ...
- Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
- Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8406
Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Hi,
I have been a sufferer for 20 years until last night and I can't believe it.
I had my wisdom teeth out, tonsillectomy and gum disease treatment; all of which made no difference.
After much research on these forums and the internet I deduced that my problem lied with the lingual tonsils; this ...
I have been a sufferer for 20 years until last night and I can't believe it.
I had my wisdom teeth out, tonsillectomy and gum disease treatment; all of which made no difference.
After much research on these forums and the internet I deduced that my problem lied with the lingual tonsils; this ...
- Fri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdon tooth removal/Gum disease
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3350
Cheers, 4 days on from extraction I still smell, a bit less though. The periodontal treatment starts on Thursday so quite nervous. The dentist put some dye in my mouth and it was all over the gums so if this treatment doesnt work then I don't know what will!
Wisdom teeth were partially erupted and ...
Wisdom teeth were partially erupted and ...
- Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdon tooth removal/Gum disease
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3350
- Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdon tooth removal/Gum disease
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3350
Wisdon tooth removal/Gum disease
Had my wisdom teeth out on Monday, if you suspect this might be the cause then get it done asap. In the UK there's a long waiting list so i paid £300 private to get my two lower one's out. I've just brushed my teeth just now and this is the freshest my breath has been for 15 years.
My private ...
My private ...
- Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help me! Laser vs surgical instruments
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1106
Please help me! Laser vs surgical instruments
Hi, I'm gonna get my tonsils removed but my local surgeries perform the procedure with surgical instruments and not by using a laser. Would the laser be a more effective treatment? Or is using surgical instruments just as effective, but a slightly more archaic method?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.