THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by girl1015
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:57 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Year,fresh breath!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 1971

Never heard of it but I'll be looking into it, thanks!
by girl1015
Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Year,fresh breath!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 1971

New Year,fresh breath!!!

Hello everyone,
New member on the site, was up late and went surfing the internet and came across this site. I've decided that this year has got to be the year that I terminate my dragon breath. I'm 28 yrs old and want to be able to keep a job without offending my co-workers(which I have in the past ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗