Hello everyone,
New member on the site, was up late and went surfing the internet and came across this site. I've decided that this year has got to be the year that I terminate my dragon breath. I'm 28 yrs old and want to be able to keep a job without offending my co-workers(which I have in the past).News spreads quickly and eventually you become the pariah that everyone gossips about or avoids.NO MORE
Recently, things like reading or watching an interview of some celebrity stating that their greatest pet peeve or turn off is bad breath would make my heart skip a beat and depress me, because I realize now how much it affects your daily life. I now walk around constantly with mints in my mouth as well as trying to drink as much water to keep hydrated,also flossing(hadn't done that in years).
So glad there's a site like this where I can connect with people who have my issues.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New Year,fresh breath!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.