THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 57 matches
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just told my hubby about this forum
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5861
- Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MACHINE/TOXINS WHO WANTS TO FIND OUT???
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2262
- Wed May 07, 2008 9:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
- Wed May 07, 2008 9:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
Ya, i def. think the orange juice is key as i ran out for two days and just used the AO with water and didnt have as great results, like 60% reduced bad breath instead of 80%. Im still not sure how many times is best? If we should reduce to once a day or if staying on 3 doses a day would be worse in ...
- Mon May 05, 2008 9:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
- Sun May 04, 2008 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16349
- Sun May 04, 2008 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
- Sun May 04, 2008 4:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
Sorry I havent posted in a while. I got the K12 probiotics on wed and wanted to wait and see the affects if any. I think I have had the same results as Bleh and Sweets in that my BB has been reduced I say to around 80% which is quite a lot. I still have dry mouth and PND which I'd say leaves me with ...
- Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: yogurts
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3348
- Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
Lastone69,
I think you're right, and maybe the sugar in the Blis is needed by the good bacteria so they have something to feed on in the package and once they get into the mouth. I'm interested to see you eat yoghurt, do you not get any bad effects from it at all? If I eat any dairy I bloat up and ...
I think you're right, and maybe the sugar in the Blis is needed by the good bacteria so they have something to feed on in the package and once they get into the mouth. I'm interested to see you eat yoghurt, do you not get any bad effects from it at all? If I eat any dairy I bloat up and ...
- Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wikipedia Problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3714
- Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Cure
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3318
- Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
Ya well I see it like with the Aktiv K12 i can at least return it and according to the people who have had success they have been reporting positive results within a few days so If it doesnt work ill return it.
Right now im on the candida diet as well so I'll have plan B to fall back on. Im at the ...
Right now im on the candida diet as well so I'll have plan B to fall back on. Im at the ...
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115428
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.