THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wikipedia Problems
-
carlos_bigsby
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am
Wikipedia Problems
I am unable to link the site to wikipedia anymore. I've been adding the link to this site because somone was taking it down. Well, I got a message from someone at Wikipedia that said that this site can not be up there because of advertising. This is a shame because this site is the best place for those of us to support each other and learn what has or has not helped in our fight. I am banned from ediitng in Wikipedia. I suppose people in need will have to find this site in other ways.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Well wikipedia lists only sites that are approved by GOD
They think our site is not important enoughm, but I am telling you it is the most important site about bad breath because it tells the truth.
They only allow governemnt sites etc.
So post the new link whenever you can. Even if you got an email, what can they do btw, arrest you?
But thank you for posting a link. Everybody who is here please post links anywhere and anytime - more links more traffic and more people.
They think our site is not important enoughm, but I am telling you it is the most important site about bad breath because it tells the truth.
They only allow governemnt sites etc.
So post the new link whenever you can. Even if you got an email, what can they do btw, arrest you?
But thank you for posting a link. Everybody who is here please post links anywhere and anytime - more links more traffic and more people.
-
carlos_bigsby
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am
Im banned from posting on Wikipedia. Ive added the link at least 25 times and they just sent me an email saying thye have tracked my IP address and I cant edit anymore. I encourage all of you to go there and post the link. Maybe we need to post it less frequently so the person checking devotes less time to observing it. I do agree that this is the most important BB site out there
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
carlos_bigsby
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am
This site should be on Wikipedia. Its the best, a place to exchange ideas, research, and support each other. Jimi, they didn't email me. When I try to add something to the page or make changes, a message on top of the page gives my IP address and says I can not make changes.
This is why we need everyone else to occasionally pop on the Wikipedia site and add it if its not there.
People searchign for info on halitosis need to see this forum. Ive been labeling the forum "Halitosis Sufferers Forum" in the external links.
Fight the Power.
This is why we need everyone else to occasionally pop on the Wikipedia site and add it if its not there.
People searchign for info on halitosis need to see this forum. Ive been labeling the forum "Halitosis Sufferers Forum" in the external links.
Fight the Power.
-
hand over mouth
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.