Hi folks...sorry for the late post...I had been a bit depressed that the surgery wasn't my cure but from the last three days, things have been totally different.
I feel like I have been cured!! I just returned from a medical store where I spoke to the guy on the counter from very close and there ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 80 matches
- Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
- Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
Like you all said, it was indeed the medicines that were doing the trick. I feel the smell is there but reduced. The tonsil scabs are still there and am hoping once they fall off, it will be it for me. After eating ice-cream, I could see some reactions. Now I am a bit scared of talking normally. I ...
- Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
A correction...it will be 2 weeks in 2 days...stopped antibiotics for 3 days now...bb severity was different at different times....but would get reactions from atleast 1 metre away...despite all this...I work and have a good supportive family...before surgery, the tongue coating would be thick in ...
- Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
Just over 2 weeks since my surgery(Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy). There are still scabs waiting to fall off in the tonsil area. Bloody mucous from nasal area still there though very little. Mouth feels fresh without even having to brush! Attended a party yesterday and no reactions from anybody ...
- Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
- Sat May 09, 2015 11:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
- Fri May 01, 2015 1:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
Hi 9years and Mindy...did you have PND and persistent throat clearance. Whenever I eat something spicy, I get nasal discharge and have to clear the throat for a long time. In 2008, took treatment for GERD and used all the products which claim cure. I have a thick white coating on the tongue everyday ...
- Fri May 01, 2015 1:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
Came to India yesterday night for a surgery. Met with an ENT specialist who charged me 2 pounds 50 cents as consultation fee and did an investigation also for free. Said there are no adenoids and cannot operate on something that is not there. Tried explaining the situation and said can show him some ...
- Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
Looks like the link was incorrect in the previous post.
Hopefully this works
viewtopic.php?t=799&highlight=
Hopefully this works
viewtopic.php?t=799&highlight=
- Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171128
was an interesting read.... looks like tonsils grow back in some.
ttp://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=799&highlight=
Jimi, let's wait for Mindy to give her assessment. We have waited years here, why not wait another couple weeks to see if it's working or not. Moreover, 9 years ...
ttp://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=799&highlight=
Jimi, let's wait for Mindy to give her assessment. We have waited years here, why not wait another couple weeks to see if it's working or not. Moreover, 9 years ...
- Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best jobs for people with bad breath?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13295
- Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oil Pulling benefits
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2095
Oil Pulling benefits
I have been trying oil pulling (coconut oil) for the past 3 days and it seems to make my mouth feel fresh and immediately make my tongue look better.
However, I feel, I need to add something that can make it better. Has anybody else experience on oil pulling, please suggest.
However, I feel, I need to add something that can make it better. Has anybody else experience on oil pulling, please suggest.
- Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maybe this man could help us!!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 869
Maybe this man could help us!!
I was reading these articles and feel we could convince him to work on our problems as well.
http://www.pilulepet.com/en/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... owers.html
http://www.pilulepet.com/en/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... owers.html
- Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone tried this?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3424
Anyone tried this?
http://allafrica.com/stories/201408210270.html
just came across this article...
Anybody here in the UK and would like to meet... This life sucks
just came across this article...
Anybody here in the UK and would like to meet... This life sucks
- Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How about trying fresh breath saliva transplant?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 9011
I don't believe in the pro-biotic tablets or other forms that are given....nothing compares with the "original" state. Hence, the idea "saliva transplant".
Anyone living close to this doctor who did this "fecal transplantation"? Maybe he is our go-to guy. After all the conditions are more or less ...
Anyone living close to this doctor who did this "fecal transplantation"? Maybe he is our go-to guy. After all the conditions are more or less ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.