THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Oil Pulling benefits

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jiazzsy
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: London, UK

Oil Pulling benefits

Post by jiazzsy »

I have been trying oil pulling (coconut oil) for the past 3 days and it seems to make my mouth feel fresh and immediately make my tongue look better.
However, I feel, I need to add something that can make it better. Has anybody else experience on oil pulling, please suggest.
sam2012
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:10 am

Post by sam2012 »

add couple of drops peppermint or clove essential oil
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: Oil Pulling benefits

Post by Trunks99 »

jiazzsy wrote:I have been trying oil pulling (coconut oil) for the past 3 days and it seems to make my mouth feel fresh and immediately make my tongue look better.
However, I feel, I need to add something that can make it better. Has anybody else experience on oil pulling, please suggest.
I've been oil pulling regularly for few weeks now. True, I feel like my mouth is fresher. I've been doing it with coconut oil mostly -- today I tried oil pulling with black seed oil. I have been using black seed oil for many applications including muscle aches, immune system boost etc... so I thought why not give it a try for oil pulling? I wouldn't be able to tell if I feel a difference oil pulling with one vs another. Maybe long term I'll post an update if I notice something.

I live in the silicon valley as well btw.
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗