THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: He's coming to see me
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2160
- Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: going to psychic
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3562
- Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The Odyssey of me
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2266
Re: The Odyssey of me
Ok, so i'm just putting two and two together here.
Large amount of mold in your house + taking antibiotics = Possible Candida infection.
Is there any way you can get checked for a Candida infection? [/quote]
It may very well be candida but I have no money to go see a doctor. I just have to deal ...
Large amount of mold in your house + taking antibiotics = Possible Candida infection.
Is there any way you can get checked for a Candida infection? [/quote]
It may very well be candida but I have no money to go see a doctor. I just have to deal ...
- Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:24 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The Odyssey of me
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2266
The Odyssey of me
My name is Jake and what you are about to read may frighten you and seem unbelievable but I assure you everything written hence forth is real and unfabricated in any way. This is my story.... :shock:
It all began one morning about 4 years ago with breath that smelled like a mixture of rotting ...
It all began one morning about 4 years ago with breath that smelled like a mixture of rotting ...
- Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: This can't be life
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6756
- Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:32 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: The most depressing moment.....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6138
Re: The most depressing moment.....
The only reason he said that to you is because that lucky bastard has never stumbled across my path.lolalola wrote:"wow you have the worst breath I have ever smelled" ..
- Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10782
- Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitosis Q&A
- Replies: 51
- Views: 17923
I too believe my bb comes from PND. I just woke up one morning and it was there. I could smell it myself for so long. I still can sometimes. But it is possible it came from my stomach because I started fasting around the same time my bb arrived. Also I had an inner ear infection during this same ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: God we have enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3998
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: meetup
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1659
Just because I have bad breath doesnt mean I want to smell yours. Just do what I and when you feel like talking to somebody, remember how bad your breath is. Dont you see? there is no cure. I would be happy just finding a gum powerful enough to mask the smell long enough to say a full sentence to ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Now I am getting depressed
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5037
About 2 years ago I always had a strange smell about me. this was before I had the bad breath problem. I read somewhere that if you drink alot of diet soda your body has a problem getting rid of the chemicals and you can actuall start to smell. I just stopped drinking diet soda and I gulped down ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A few questions for those who found love.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2911
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: God we have enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3998
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.