Your Email Address:

First Name:

God we have enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

God we have enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

What the ***k do you want to prove, do you really want to totally destroy us, is that really your plan?

WHat do you want from us, you made us the rejects, smelly freaks, what do you want more???????

Can you give us a break from this horrible affliction once for all???????????????????????????????????

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

THERE IS NO GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I still have ****ing respect and HUGE FEAR toward god, like f I say something really bad he will struck me down.

Isnt that crazy. He is ****ing wuth us big time.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

everytime i say that god doesn´t exist, I get scared a lil. But i do it anyway.
It´s like i wanna see if he is gonna punish
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

GOD what aload of ****ing crap,you are talking shit.if there was a god why do 4 year olds die of cancer.i tell you what jimmy lets try and find a cure and stop talking about a ****ing prat that isnt even real.

if there is a god up there go ***k your self
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

i know it is unbearable guys. but i dont believe that cursing god is going to help. instead, let's examine this from a completely objective viewpoint. there are many people who suffer in this world, and that is a fact. they suffer everything from diseases, to deformity, to just being hungry. there are babies born with critical illnesses, whose purpose for existing is nothing more than to die the next day. and once, i saw a picture of an african girl on tv who had all four of her limbs chopped off by some mean people. shes got to have it worse than us. and yet, she exists. and god isn't helping her either as for as i know. we aren't the only ones suffering.

now since we continue to suffer, and others continue to suffer, one would think that god doesn't plan on intervening with anything in this world. in a way, this makes sense, because if he made life better for everyone, it would invalidate what life is supposed to be. we just got to make due with what we have (if we have anything at all).

let's try to keep on living, one day at a time. try something new to alleviate this problem, one method at a time. though i kind of doubt anything would work, something might. one day we'll suddenly pass from this world and it will be over. then i believe we will stand before god and be judged. regarding this, i think there is a statement in the bible that says, "the lord is forgiving to those who have suffered." so, we would have some points on our side already. :)

also, i wanna say a few things about life experiences, about what we can and can't do. it is obvious to me at this point that the best things in life are not meant for me. things like romance, family, or even having a steady career, nope, i can't have them. as frustrating and disheartening as it is, it is simply a truth that i've come to. but i see life as vast. there are a lot of small pleasures and experiences that we can take for ourselves, things like personal accomplishments, or just kicking back with a cup of tea. many people also derive pleasure from helping others who are suffering. this is a good way to bring some reason into your life, i believe. plus life doesn't last that long.

anyway, im done typing. try to cheer up guys.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

i know it is unbearable guys. but i dont believe that cursing god is going to help.

You need to understand that It's just venting. Many of us have to mix other troubles in our lives with this plaguing issue.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

im sorry jimmy and i think your a great man for this website,i just get so upset.
JakeL
Total Newbie

Post by JakeL »

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger"- Nietzsche.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

JakeL wrote:"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger"- Nietzsche.
"That which does not kill bad breath germs, makes them stronger" - Me

Also, by me: "Bad Breath doesn't kill us, but it makes us ****ing insane"
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

mike987 wrote:

lol
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Yep. I'm not dead and my breath gets stronger everyday. True genius, that Nietzsche.
JakeL
Total Newbie

Post by JakeL »

mike987 wrote:

Funny quotes. If only we were fighting mere germs. Germs are vulnerable. This is the beast. It consumes us. we cannot escape it. With all our resources and technology we cant defeat something as primal as bad breath. Maybe that is why we cant beat it. It is instinctive. This is beyond human resolve. We need devine intervention.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic