I'm not trying to propose terrorist actions or some killing spree BS so please don't take this the wrong way.
I just feel like I want to get back at society with little pranks and annoyances so I don't always have to feel like a scared victim.
The only stuff I've really done so far is purposefully ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lashing out against society
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7241
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Self esteem/living with BB
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4654
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip // Sinuses
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2288
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip // Sinuses
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2288
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: no white tongue yet bb
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3683
- Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop protein NOW
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6787
- Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fungal Sinus and Colon Infections
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1689
- Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Master Cleanse
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1134
Master Cleanse
I was wondering if anyone here did a cleanse an found some relief from BB. And who have gotten relief for PND by irrigation methods.
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:20 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Job Searching
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8100
- Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ANYONE STRUGGLING ON A LONELY SAT NIGHT?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5846
- Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ANYONE STRUGGLING ON A LONELY SAT NIGHT?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5846
Hi Stridinglady,
I hate this thing too!. Tonight my husband wants me to go with him to this event and I trying to find excuses not to go. He think I overeacting about this BB, but I just think he has fotten immune to it. I know I have because I do have post nasal drip, a horribel taste, and I see ...
I hate this thing too!. Tonight my husband wants me to go with him to this event and I trying to find excuses not to go. He think I overeacting about this BB, but I just think he has fotten immune to it. I know I have because I do have post nasal drip, a horribel taste, and I see ...
My Story
My story is probably no different than everyone else. I new to the website and I have been suffering with bad breath for over ten year. I think I had it in high school but was not aware of it. I 40 years old , married with three kid. I have my own business and my kids are invloved with many ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.