THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 20 matches

by tocute4this
Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192933

VA, US
by tocute4this
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOSIS!? I THINK IT IS ALL ABOUT TMAU
Replies: 20
Views: 6667

Yea there is definitely some type of deep disorder from within our body. Who all got tested for TAMU and where did you get tested at? Also, has anybody tried Charcoal tabs? They say that it helped with 80% of the people who tried it. I was thinking of getting those when I was focusing on cleaning ...
by tocute4this
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 am
Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
Topic: Your suggestion about the site
Replies: 11
Views: 24062

I'm sure most people on here have this info however, I though this might assist us with collecting data from our members.

About Bad Breath (Halitosis)
Considerations:
Some disorders will produce specific, characteristic odors to the breath.

A fruity odor to the breath occurs as the body attempts ...
by tocute4this
Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 am
Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
Topic: Your suggestion about the site
Replies: 11
Views: 24062

Need to support you on this one Jimi. Ideally, we need a database where we can record data relating to the case studies we have. Validating the data and /or moderating the contributors is going to be tricky. But I suppose we're not conducting a scientific experiment here and just trying to collate ...
by tocute4this
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how bad is it?
Replies: 53
Views: 18375

I'm 24/7 here. You can smell it 10 feet away. However, I can't smell my own bb. I believe it's coming from my nose b/c people can smell it before I open my mouth. I don't get a nasty taste in my mouth that often. I have morning breath, dry mouth at times, bad taste after drinking alcohol, and ...
by tocute4this
Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:20 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Ideas for BB t-shirts
Replies: 21
Views: 10697

Re: Ideas for BB t-shirts

Yes, I brush my teeth, a$$hole

Chronic Halitosis, it stinks

I can't choose to smell good,
but you can choose to not be a d**k

I am seriously thinking of making some tee's. I've only had this BB prob a few months, but I can't believe how horrible it tuly is. Guess I should be thankful I got 21 1 ...
by tocute4this
Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE STRUGGLING ON A LONELY SAT NIGHT?
Replies: 14
Views: 5846

Thanks stridinglady for the advice. Where did you purchase yours from? Is there any particular type/brand that works best?

Maria and Destiny, thanks for the words of encouragement. I will take your advice and focus on the positive aspect of things.

To answer your question Stridinglady, I’m in the ...
by tocute4this
Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is it possible bb causes others to sneeze????
Replies: 4
Views: 2019

I guess bb got me paranoid. I always feel like everyoneknows I have bb and they talk about it behind my back.
by tocute4this
Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE STRUGGLING ON A LONELY SAT NIGHT?
Replies: 14
Views: 5846

I just got home from the night club with my girlfriends....I'm so depress. It sucks not being able to flirt back with guys, or even worse, not being able to communicate period. I think I've eaten the whole container of altoids and damn near the whole back of extra gum. I didn't even have a drink of ...
by tocute4this
Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is it possible bb causes others to sneeze????
Replies: 4
Views: 2019

Is it possible bb causes others to sneeze????

I have notice on several occasions while riding the elevator, in the checkout line, and in the conference room; when I exhaling sometimes people would sneeze.

I also sneeze ….and the tip of my nose itches badly. It feels like
something is tickling the inside of my nose as well.

Can it be the bb ...
by tocute4this
Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Going to the dentist on Friday. What should i expect??
Replies: 1
Views: 1186

Don't be embarrass...I actually feel comfortable talking to the dentist. They're not as inconsiderate as Physicians. They will do everything possible to reassure you it’s not your mouth; if that's the case. If you need dental work, they will take extra care of you considering you have bb and they ...
by tocute4this
Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10772

right,tocuteforthis i didnt mean to upset you but we are here to find a cure not to say how attractive we are,im sure you are but there is no point in mentioning it here.the last thing i want is for you to top your self so please dont even think like that we are all here for you and ready to talk ...
by tocute4this
Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10772

Hi everyone! I'm new here..Hi tocute! I've been visiting this site for 6 mos,but I was too shy to join.Then I found out that there are some pretty women who have BB.so id like to share my story too.. I am 23 years old..I also got the looks, I am beautiful and a talented person..unfortunately, I ...
by tocute4this
Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10772

you are extremely attractive how modest of you, talking to your loved ones should be no problem for someone that "thinks" there so beautiful.im always told I’m cute but my god i would never blow my own trumpet like you.(how can someone be extremely attractive and have halitosis),my god I’m just ...
by tocute4this
Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10772

quote="trenski"]I know exactly how you feel, I am in the same situation. I am also an attractive women and very physical fit. But my BB gets in the way of everything. I am really glad I found this website.[/quote]


Hi Trenski, I'm also new to this site. I'm sorry to hear you are also affected by ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗