Your Email Address:

First Name:

how bad is it?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
OneDay111
Sheriff

how bad is it?

Post by OneDay111 »

I want to know how bad ppls bb are becuase mine is extreme..............

If you put ur finger in the back of tongue can you please tell me if their is a odour present and what time you last brushed e.t.c. my bb kicks bad 4 hours after brushing e.t.c .

P.S Thank you all i have found i MIGHT acid reflux

danceintherain
Total Newbie

Post by danceintherain »

One thing that i can say, is that I have never smelled my breath before. EVER. I simply can't smell it. Even licking my arm etc. i cannot smell it at all.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I think mine is pretty bad, it can be smelt from a few feet away and it also lingers around aswell....uggh..
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Same here. Sometimes it seems like people can smell it from like 50 feet away, but thats just not possible, unless of course its somewhere I walked and its lingering.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Eric wrote:Same here. Sometimes it seems like people can smell it from like 50 feet away, but thats just not possible, unless of course its somewhere I walked and its lingering.
First off I said a few feet away (50 feet ß---- wtf) how can u tell me that’s not possible!!! I have spoken too strangers who are a few feet away from me, and I get them rubbing there noses.....also i have heard other people on this site saying the same exact thing, i aint hallucinating, it does happen!...
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Sometimes I wish I could just stop everybody's daily routine and have them fill out a survey about how I smelled and from how far away. At least then I would know and not just be constantly guessing and driving myself insane.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Eric wrote:Sometimes I wish I could just stop everybody's daily routine and have them fill out a survey about how I smelled and from how far away. At least then I would know and not just be constantly guessing and driving myself insane.
=D> ....u think ur funny, dont u? U are trying to tell me what and what doesnt happen to me, do u freakin know me?? are you there when these things happen?....NO, so stop replying to me with your stupid sarcastic comments and grow up!
danceintherain
Total Newbie

Post by danceintherain »

Eric wrote:Sometimes I wish I could just stop everybody's daily routine and have them fill out a survey about how I smelled and from how far away. At least then I would know and not just be constantly guessing and driving myself insane.
I know what you mean Eric. I think the same way sometimes. Sometimes it seems that they rub their noses when they are like 10 feet away. But what I have also learned is that sometimes people have a preconceived notion that you will have BB and rub their noses out of habit when you talk whether it stinks or not. This can give false signals in some instances.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Hey, findacure, I wasn't trying to be an a-hole at all. I was being serious, I really wish I could just know once and for all how nasty it was. Sorry though anyway, I'm new to the message-board thing and I'll choose my words a little more carefully next time.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I'd say 99% people react because of my bb. That other 1% is just coincedence. I say somethin and they just had an itchy nose at the same time so they had to rub it. But I don't have to look at the reactions and interpret them anymore. I know that I have bb 24/7.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

On normal days, I can infect from 5 feet away without opening my mouth.
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

spygirl wrote:On normal days, I can infect from 5 feet away without opening my mouth.
Spygirl, did your tonsillectomy not help any?
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

stridinglady. It did, just not sure how much. I used to infect one whole room. Now it goes down to 5-10 feet radius.
tocute4this

Post by tocute4this »

I'm 24/7 here. You can smell it 10 feet away. However, I can't smell my own bb. I believe it's coming from my nose b/c people can smell it before I open my mouth. I don't get a nasty taste in my mouth that often. I have morning breath, dry mouth at times, bad taste after drinking alcohol, and sometimes an after taste immediately after brushing or using mouth wash.

I know after I blow my nose I sometimes smell an unpleasant infection sort of smell. And, my ear wax smells funny too. I don't get tonsil stones that often. But, I do suffer from nasal drainage.

Also, I seem to burp a lot. Does that mean anything??
crater
Total Newbie

Post by crater »

I'M a successful man, with plenty of money but very few friends. What's the problem, you guessed it; bb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic