THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 55 matches
- Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal odor and PATM
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8939
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2867
Re: Possible cure? Please read :)
35 year old female. I've been dealing with this for years and years. Quick run down of what I have done..tonsils out, SIBO test and it was positive but has since cleared up. 2 more SIBO like tests and negative. Gastric emptying and barium test negative because I thought it was coming from my ...
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2867
Re: Possible cure? Please read :)
35 year old female. I've been dealing with this for years and years. Quick run down of what I have done..tonsils out, SIBO test and it was positive but has since cleared up. 2 more SIBO like tests and negative. Gastric emptying and barium test negative because I thought it was coming from my ...
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:41 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34562
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:35 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34562
Re: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
Mine was being looked at in disgust and being told that I smelled like I haven't wiped my ass in 4 days.
This was when I nose breathed though.
What about you?[/quote
Hi Brit444, How did you get rid of your nose odor? After all your cleanings, root canals , & crowns & gum disease cure did you see ...
This was when I nose breathed though.
What about you?[/quote
Hi Brit444, How did you get rid of your nose odor? After all your cleanings, root canals , & crowns & gum disease cure did you see ...
- Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just Wondering
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1378
Just Wondering
I now live with my grandmother in an apartment complex. I don't mingle with anyone; this is a very small town. My granny is immobile so I'm her caretaker. I have never been really close to talk to anyone due to my chronic BB. But I now suspect that they know. I know the maintence man knows and he ...
- Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I WENT TO PERIODONTIST
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2624
Hi, lately I've been thinking this is the cause of my bad breath. Do you have tartar build up around your teeth? Also I have a tooth which is blue/black. My dentist has never said anything is wrong but I'm considered getting a second opinion.
Please let us know how it meant for you, I really hope ...
Please let us know how it meant for you, I really hope ...
- Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I WENT TO PERIODONTIST
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2624
- Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I WENT TO PERIODONTIST
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2624
I WENT TO PERIODONTIST
I went to the periodontist today and he gave me my treatment plan. He suggested that I get a full mouth deep cleaning ( root planning and scaling) and that I needed two root canals on teeth #21 and #23. I was thinking that I would need surgery due to my Chronic Badbreath. My breath is so bad that it ...
- Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1774
Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)
I am planning to schedule a dentist appointment for 2 premolar extractions and a deep cleaning. My last appointment to another dentist was so hurtful...I overheard the dentist, his assistants, and the reception laughing extremely loud and commenting on my Chronic BB. So I was thinking when I go to ...
- Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Procedures & surgeries
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11399
Re: Follow-up
Since I last posted on Nov. 17, my bb has returned, but I have more control over it than before. The left side of my gums/teeth in the back react to temperatured solids/liquids and causes my teeth and gums to throb with pain. I called the dentist they said to try using Synsodine. This was a week ...
- Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dental X-Rays
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1012
Dental X-Rays
How do I scan and send dental x-rays via email? I tried to do it and it wasn't visible, not sure what I did wrong. Thank You
- Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Folding/bawling up lips & holding mouth tight
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1578
- Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Folding/bawling up lips & holding mouth tight
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1578
Folding/bawling up lips & holding mouth tight
Has anyone had this reaction when someone bawls their lips sealed tight and holding their mouths closed. I had a cashier do this to me; she wasn't frowning nor did she have a disgusted look on her face, kinda a blank look and she didn't appear to be holding her breath. I'm not sure what this ...
- Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: MY MOUTH SMELLS d WORST ON EARTH. Dieing will BE beta
- Replies: 16
- Views: 36725
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.