THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Brit444
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 12:03 am

Re: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?

Post by Brit444 »

[quote="FedUp"]Mine was being looked at in disgust and being told that I smelled like I haven't wiped my ass in 4 days.

This was when I nose breathed though.

What about you?[/quote




Lol...
How bout this one...
One time I was riding home on public transportation and a little kid had commentary about my bb, that had everyone on the whole laughing...
He said " It smell like a whole family of skunks crawled up in her mouth and died"... Everyone made sure that they did not sit next to me after that...
trenski
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Re: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?

Post by trenski »

Brit444 wrote:
FedUp wrote:Mine was being looked at in disgust and being told that I smelled like I haven't wiped my ass in 4 days.

This was when I nose breathed though.

What about you?[/quote

Hi Brit444, How did you get rid of your nose odor? After all your cleanings, root canals , & crowns & gum disease cure did you see any relief in your BB? Thank You


Lol...
How bout this one...
One time I was riding home on public transportation and a little kid had commentary about my bb, that had everyone on the whole laughing...
He said " It smell like a whole family of skunks crawled up in her mouth and died"... Everyone made sure that they did not sit next to me after that...
trenski
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by trenski »

Brit444 wrote:
forced2balone wrote:I'm a black female living in the city in baltimore. MD people usually say they have a headache or their stomach hurt. Or they ask for gums or mints. They always refer to themselves but they are talking about the person with the bb

I get where you are coming from. They do it all the time in Ohio where I live. I too am black and you know how us black people can react. We can't just be quiet, somebody always got to say something or put on a show.
LOL! Yes, you are right us blacks always got to say something or put on a show. I am also black and get the worse comments from other blacks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗