THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 196 matches
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: When you sneeze does it stink?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16428
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After about 4 years off this site I am back. Here's why...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3792
In the meantime I have tried to eat less junk food/fast food, etc. and it seems to make a noticeable difference. I used to have the bad habit of eating donuts, french bread, and croissants in the mornings before work. Over a long amount of time I figured out that eating these foods seemed to make me ...
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What reactions do YOU get?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13565
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holistic cure?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3589
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to god..
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3165
I have thought I have experienced this myself on a few rare occasions, but it is very difficult to be sure about. Most likely it is just your vehicle producing some nasty engine/exhaust smell, this is quite common. Someone being able to smell your BB through a closed car window, even if yours was ...
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Experience/advice about periodontal disease treatment?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2885
Experience/advice about periodontal disease treatment?
I am scheduled to undergo treatment for my periodontal disease on the 23rd. I do not have dental insurance so it is going to cost me a fair chunk of change. I have the option of just getting the root planing/scaling or paying almost double for this combined with a special 'antibacterial rinse and ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After about 4 years off this site I am back. Here's why...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3792
After about 4 years off this site I am back. Here's why...
Firstly I want to apologize for abandoning this forum without giving any kind of notice. There were many times that I would come home after a rough day of BB reactions and find solace here.
Secondly, I want to state as clearly as possible my reason for leaving. I felt like I was obsessing over my ...
Secondly, I want to state as clearly as possible my reason for leaving. I felt like I was obsessing over my ...
- Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Great Improvement in my BB, I think its because...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3681
Great Improvement in my BB, I think its because...
Hi everybody, I would like to share a couple of ideas of what might have caused an improvement in my BB over the past few months.
To sum up my story I began suffering from this almost exactly one year ago. In the beginning I would regularly get reactions from people. I work at Best Buy on the sales ...
To sum up my story I began suffering from this almost exactly one year ago. In the beginning I would regularly get reactions from people. I work at Best Buy on the sales ...
- Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm back after a few months not posting, how is everyone?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1534
I'm back after a few months not posting, how is everyone?
I found that when I didn't visit this site every single day it got easier for me to forget about this debilitating BB disease. I had some truly great months, despite my BB. I managed to hold down a gf until very recently and take my first true steps into adulthood by moving out of my parent's house ...
- Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: somethings working!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4282
I agree with Hank. You very well may not be a spammer, there is no real way to know for sure, but just posting that profresh is working without more background doesn't really cut it on here. If we let everyone do that these boards would turn into those ridiculous Therabreath 'message (advertising bs ...
- Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2955
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:19 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I smell like shit and want to
- Replies: 38
- Views: 56860
I think it should be alright for people to say they are feeling suicidal, but not go into detail about how they are thinking about going about it. I think we can all help save fellow sufferer's if we hear them out before they do anything harmful to themselves. Suicidal thoughts are a part of this BB ...
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: WHAT PEOPLE THINK
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3753
Yeah, I agree. No man is an island. We are all subject to the uninformed masses who regard us as dirty.
How long have you been suffering from this? You are very brave to teach elementary school with this condition. If its your passion you shouldn't let anyone dissuade you from it. At least its not ...
How long have you been suffering from this? You are very brave to teach elementary school with this condition. If its your passion you shouldn't let anyone dissuade you from it. At least its not ...
- Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:02 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Greeting and questions from new member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2436
- Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UK Meetup September 13th (12pm) and 14th, Tower Hill, London
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4497
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.